Chapter 6: Champagne fantasy [part 2]

Y/N:
The car was warm and smelled like cherries a lot like her perfume. Like I said it was intoxicating. Everything about her was intoxicating.

But now I think about it I barely knew her.

This time my leg wasn't shaking. I was completely cool. Not for long tho I was yet to find out.

She drove slowly, speaking rarely. "Green suits you" she smirked reaching her finger to my leg and drawing a circle over the material.

"Thanks, I have to say Miss Romanoff I think red might be your colour" I admitted, nodding to the red satin blouse she had clung to her chest.

"Well obviously" she rolled her eyes joking, Flicking her hair with her hand to be extra dramatic. "We're here" she announced stopping the car.

I looked up through the windshield at a tall building with a grand gold entrance.

"Miss Romanoff where are we?" I asked opening her door for her.

"My apartment, that's where I said we were going. Do you ever listen" she scoffed.

This was her apartment!

The building was tall and grand with glass scattered up the sides. It's entrance was gold with men either side dressed in tuxedos.

"How?" I mumbled, as more of a response in shock than an actual question.

This wasn't the kind of place a college professor could afford to live. But I brushed it off and decided not to ask questions as it wasn't any of my buisness.

"Wanna go up?" She asked lowly.

"If you're sure" I answered nodding my head.

You'd think a place like this would be reserved for celebrities or rich business men like Tony Stark, not Miss Romanoff but I enjoyed it all the same.

She made her way inside nodding at the receptionist, of course a place this fancy had a receptionist. After stepping inside the elevator I let out a breath and rested my head against the back wall.

"You ok?" She asked almost concerned.

"Yeah I'm just not big on elevators" I relied shutting my eyes to steady myself.

"We're nearly at the top" she reached down and squeezed my hand gently surprisingly calming me.

The doors spread open and we walked out. We made our way over to a dark grey door with the gold number 36 on it. She turned her key and pushed it open to reveal her stunning apartment.

(Imagine it looks something a little like this)

"Wow" I gasped darting my eyes around the open space

"Wow" I gasped darting my eyes around the open space. It's furniture was dark and classy with modern light fixtures scattered about the ceilings. Half of the room was open window allowing a beautiful view of The city. At night when the lights illuminated the town it was mesmerising.