Chapter Two

Eteled POV

I woke up in a... Forest? Where was the Wii? I slowly got up and observed my surroundings. How did I even get here? All I last remembered was... The shock therapy... I shuddered from the thought. How did I even get out of that without Austin noticing? Or had the glitch woken up here somewhere too? I brushed away the thought and got up to observe my surroundings.

I was lying against a tree, and nearby, a small clearing. In the clearing, a herd of deer were laying down. It was nighttime already. Suddenly, there was an explosion. Eteled shot up from where he was lying and ran to where he had heard and seen it.

He ran over to the clearing and saw a young boy around the age of 15 walking into the clearing, with a stunned look on his face. He then approached the middle of the clearing and picked something off the ground. I couldn't see what it was, but I did see a shining from a crack in his hand. I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath. I let out a breath as the boy left. I wonder what he was holding? I slowly walked to the clearing, and looked at the damage. The trees around had lost their needles. And smoke still rose from the ground. I felt as if... A great story had just began. 

=WAIT I GOT IDEA THIS CHAPTER AINT OVER LMAO=

Eteled heard something. He quickly looked up. Not noticing his axe suddenly appear in his hands. He slowly walked over to where he heard the sound and...

"Sam?"