The way it started

You hurt me you know I loved you and you promised me you would never leave and you did I told you how I felt even though I was scared you would leave And you did you made me lower at my lowest you told me you loved me then told me it was fake just at the moment where everything was going wrong for me Your hurting me and making me insecure about myself you broke my heart but I still love you so please come back don't leave I can't see myself here Without you You never wanted me I was never good enough I looked at you and thought you was the one and you are still the one in my eyes but to you I'm nothing but the girl you Used to date I know you hate me and that's fine Cus I hate myself I'm never going to be enough you hurt me and yet I was the one saying sorry I told you I was sorry for not being enough and I told you I'm sorry for you being embarrassed to be with me I told you I was sorry for being here for you and You told me you don't care because you don't need me But please come back Cus I can't do it anymore I can't deal with it anymore I need you when the addiction started I wasn't expecting my whole life to collapse how did this one thing make you fall out of love it can't be that easy was you really in love with me or was that just a transaction?