Scooby-doo socks, Sisters and Just Dance

Dear Diary,

Yesterday? Insane. Not only did i move to L.A, but on the same day i met a total hottie. That's not all, i played Mario Kart at his house and he kissed me! This could not sound any more girly, and i shame myself. But holy shit, my first kiss was with Alex Ferris!

This was so good, but so bad. I'm going to be an exposed gay before Middle School even starts! I don't even know how 'gay' people are treated over here. Back in Manchester, gay people were loved to bits. But here? I gue-

-

"Astro, Alex is at the door!"

I heard my Mum shout from the bottom of the stairs, im surprised i haven't gone deaf yet. Im also pissed that she keeps interrupting me when I'm writing.

For some reason i panicked, it's Alex for Christ sake. I ran around my room looking for some decent shoes to wear, and maybe even a nice jacket.

"C-Coming!" Why the hell do i stutter when i know hes here?

I grabbed a black jumper and slipped it on over my shirt as i made my way down the stairs.

"Want to come over?" He said as soon as he saw me on the stairs.

"S-Sure," Failing to find some shoes in my room, and on the floor near the door i panicked, "S-Shoes. Where a-are they?"

He sighed. Not an annoyed sigh. Just a sigh.

"I'll have him back by 8 Mrs Oakins," My mum nodded, "Come on."

He grabbed my by the hand and started pulling me out of the house again.

So here i was being dragged across the road in a pair of grey track suit bottoms, a black oversized jumper and fluffy scooby-doo socks.

"Love your socks by the way." He tried to hold back a laugh, that's something he does a lot considering i've basically just met him.

"S-Shut up! I didn't know i would be coming out today!"

He didn't say anything back, he just smiled.

The door to his was open again, and i waved hello to Mr Ferris before i was being pulled up stairs. At the top, there was a red haired girl stood holding a hair dryer with curlers in.

"Why who is this Alex?" Her smile. It felt as if she was looking at me like i was food.

"A friend," He rolled his eyes, "Now move out the way Karris."

"Oh no, i think it's polite of you to introduce me."

Oh god.

She pushed Alex aside and looked me up and down.

"I'm Karris, that ones sister," she nodded her head in the direction of Alex and smiled, "You must be Astro. That's all i heard last night between Dad and Alex."

"Y-Yes, I'm Astro. Nice to m-meet you."

After i spoke, she began to laugh.

"I have an idea," she spun her hair dryer round as if it was a gun and pointed it at me, "But i'll keep that a secret."

"Stop taunting the kid." Alex came over and started to pull his sister into her room. She managed to shout back at me before he slammed the door shut.

"Goodbye Astro Boy!"

I really didn't know how to react to that.

"Sorry about her."

"I-It's fine, she seems f-funny."

He shot me a look that roughly said 'Are you crazy', but brushed it off and pulled me into his room.

Does this guy not know that i can walk myself?

He shut the door behind him again, and i sat on the bed.

"Marrio Kart?" He asked.

"You said i could pick the next time i come over," I lent forward and pouted at the boy stood near the door, "Y-You know i suck at that game!"

Why the hell do i stutter.

"Sure, Go ahead." He walked over to a shelf and pulled out a box, in it there was at least 100+ Play Station and Wii games.

I scanned it, title to title and rating to rating.

"That one." I pointed to a game with a black cover and two bright people on the front.

"Just dance?" He picked it up and made his way to the game station.

"W-Wait! Dance!?" He turned around and smiled.

"Yeah," Sliding the disc into the slot he took hold of two remotes, "Can't change your mind either."

Hew threw me a remote, and the game began to load up.

"You chose the game, i choose the dance," He searched through all the songs, and clicked on a song named 'S&M', "Your up first."

He held back a huge smile as i got up, i was completely oblivious to why until i heard the song and became familiar.

"Feels so good being bad, There's no way I'm turning back."

"I am not doing this!"

For the first time, i heard his real laugh. It was goofy, and adorable and hot at the same time.

[--------]

[W/N]: So this is the second chapter, I used this as a way to introduce "Karris". She will be very important in the chapters to come, and you will fall in love with her no doubt.

In the previous update, it was said that there is no 'set' date in when i will post another chapter. However, i will try and post every night, if not, i will post when i can!

Hope you enjoyed! Please share this with all your Yaoi lovin' friends! ^-^

-Kyu.