The Sleepover - [2/2]

Dear Diary, 

It's still the same day as to when i last made an entry but this night might be worth mentioning. Alex is staying over and hes next to me in the bed watching The Lion King in just his underwear. And so am I. 

Obviously I'm covering this right now, in no situation would i let him see what I'm writing. 

Were up to the opening song, 'The circle of life' and Alex is happily singing along. Sometimes i want to shoot him or myself, how can he be so perfect. His voice is great. Then again, so is everything about him. Like, look at him! Don't even get me started on his body.

-

"Do you kids need any food?" My Mum came in whilst knocking on the door. 

"W-Were not kids," I sighed and looked over at Alex. He nodded, "A-And please." 

She nodded, but became aware of us not wearing any shirts. She then noticed the clothes on the floor and raised an eyebrow at me. Then smiled, and left. 

"What you writing about?" He tried to look over and read the messy handwriting but i quickly covered it.. "Oh, it's a secret? Okay then." 

I was shot a cheeky grin before Alex turned round to focus his attention to the film again. 

What made me think more than his grin was my Mums. Why did she smile? 

I shook my head and sighed, placing the book and pen on the side table next to the bed. 

"Lion King or Frozen?" I turned my head towards Alex and he rolled his eyes. 

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't just say that," He flicked my head and sniffed, "Lion King you dweeb. It's a classic." 

"I know it's a classic, but Frozen is looking like it will become a classic itself." I flicked him in return and smiled. 

"Lion King Astro, Lion King all the way." 

"I agree." 

I kind of shocked myself, that was the first time i didn't stutter when i was around Alex. I think it shocked him too because he felt the need to mention it. 

Just then i heard my Mum call me from downstairs and without thinking i got up and left the room in just my boxers. 

As i got down the stairs my mum smiled again. 

"Why do you keep smiling at me?" I asked as i made my way over the the kitchen counter. 

"Your blossoming," She kissed my forehead, "I know your gay Astro, stop hiding it. You should probably tell Mr Lover up there too. It will be a big step for your 'relationship'." 

My heart sunk and risen at the same time, if that's possible. 

"M-Mum!" 

"Stop hiding the fact that you like him too, that's getting annoying." She licked her fingers and picked up a tray of cupcakes and handed it too me. 

"I-I don't!" 

"I said stop Astro," Acting all child like she stomped her foot, "It's so clear that he likes you and you like him. It's not even been a week of you both knowing each other yet, which makes it more adorable. Just tell him Bab'." 

I rolled my eyes and made my way back upstairs with the tray of cupcakes, slightly wound up. I don't need her telling me when to talk to him, i can do that by myself. 

"Cupcakes!" Alex said as i walked through the door. 

"Y-Yeah." 

Climbing back into bed and resting the tray on our knees, we sat in silence. 

"By the way, you look attractive carrying a baking tray in just underwear."  

I almost chocked on the icing. 

"A-Alex!"  

He looked as if he was about to say something but stopped himself and continued eating.

It was silent for a while as we both enjoyed the food and the film, until Alex got bored.

"What school has your Mum applied you for?" He put down his cupcake and took a stretch. 

"W-Wilkinsons Middle School." 

Alex let out a huge smile. 

"That's mine and Karris' school! We start back on Monday next week, we can walk together." 

I have to admit that i was pretty happy i would be going to the same school as Alex, if i wasn't i don't know what i would do. 

"S-Sounds great."  

I went to grab another cake when 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' came on. 

"Ast-" 

"Shh! Alex this is my song!" 

Alex smiled, and watched with eager eyes. 

"I'm 'gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware! I'm 'gonna be the main event, like no king was before! I'm brushin' up, I'm lookin' down, I'm workin' on my roar! Oh i just can't wait to be king!" 

I lent forward on my knees looking at the TV about to carry on, when Alex Interrupted. 

"No one saying do this, No one saying be there, No one saying stop that, No one saying see here! Free to run around all day, Free to do it all my way!" 

I wasn't sure what was happening, but it seemed like we were singing back and forth. 

"Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start." 

"Oh i just can't wait to be king! Everybody look left!" 

"Everybody look right!" 

"Everywhere you look I'm standing in the spot light!" 

I was going to sing back when Alex grabbed my arm and pulled me back, his face inches away from mine. 

"Your adorable, you know that?" 

Of course i couldn't answer, I'm me after all. I just burned red. He pecked my lips and lent back on his pillow. Things can always change with him, i could be singing along to Lion King and then all of a sudden I'm kissing. 

"U-Unexpected.." I lent back on my pillow, and pulled the covers over me. 

He smiled at me in reply and turned towards the TV eating his cupcake again. 

At least an hour passed and Alex has told me a lot of things about the school, and  the film is almost ending. Yes, i cried at Mufasa dying but who wouldn't? Alex, that's who. 

Eventually the film ended and it got to the credits, i was wiping away the tears as Alex turned of the TV. 

"Lion king, a classic see." He said a he made his way back to the bed. 

"Beats Frozen by far." I said as Alex climbed back into bed and turned off the bed side lamp. 

"Told you," He lent over to me and whispered, "Night." 

"W-were going to bed?" 

"I want to do something tomorrow, so yes." 

I went to turn over to face the other way, but he cupped my face and kissed me. His lips against my lips. 

"N-Night." 

"Night Astro." 

----

[W/N:] I Attempted to make up for not updating last night, and i think i did pretty well! 

I am finding it hard to update every night, so i think i will set a day or two for updates! In the mean time, i will update at random. 

I would also like to thank for 200+ Reads, it means the world! 

That's all for now, goodnight guys! ^-^

-Kyu.