Chapter 1: The Hunter

(3rd person pov)

Mono then went downstairs and heard beautiful music coming from one of the rooms in the hunter's cabin. He then looked for a weapon and tried to get one but it broke on him.

He shook his head and then stood up and walked to the next room and saw an ax. He pulled it down and went to the wooden door and then smacked it a good 3 times.

The first time he smacked it a girl named Six freaked out and thought it was someone coming to kill her or just kidnapped her as she got up and under the bed. She stayed there as Mono placed the Ax down.

Six tried to stay calm and Mono looked around and only saw tally marks and some random drawings on the wall.

He was by the bed and then went down on his knees and let his hand out to Six. She was confused at first and then crawled over to him slowly like he was walking slowly to her.

She looked up and thought it was another mistake she was going to make so she stood up and ran away. She only did not want to lose another friend.

(School)

A bully came out of the locker and scared Mono so he wracked him with the hammer he found on the floor and his skull came off. Mono walked over and saw another bully that came out of nowhere.

He wracked it and he fell to the floor and Mono kept walking and saw a floor plank which was different from the others. He stepped on it and then went to one of the sides and let the trap go by him.

Mono walked into the bathroom and saw two male bullies laughing and Six tied to the ceiling which she was gonna be dizzy way after this.

He made a noise which caught one of the bullies ' attention and they ran to him and Mono killed him and the other bully did not do anything but ran after and ended up like the others.

Mono walked over to the planks which was the rope Six was tied to and the rope was around the planks so Mono then smack the planks.

Six's legs got out of the rope. One did not the other. Mono smacked it again and Six fell down and hit her back on the floor. She gasped and coughed and started to feel dizzy.

She did not feel the best and Mono walked over to Six and went down on his knees and then touched her.

''M-Mono I don't feel the best'' Six said.

Six then looked over at Mono and Mono helped her up and Six almost tripped but her friend caught her.

(Pale city building)

Six helped Mono out of the TV and then something did not seem right at all. The tall man came out of the TV and scared Six away.

Mono then stood up and then ran to go find Six. She ran under to the room and under the table and Mono ran into the room she was in and went under the bed.

They were both scared as the Thin men entered the room and then shook the room a little which Six fell out of her hiding spot

Six then looked dup over at Mono and she screamed as the Thin men took Six away from Mono.

(Singal tower)

The music box, he kept smacking her music box. It was the only thing Six cared about. What she only wants more than anything else in her monster mind.

His only friend that was taken from him was nowhere that has very interesting hair and her raincoat was now ripped apart just a little, well only on her sleeve.

He smacked her music box for the last time and she screamed and was now transformed back to what she was before.

The room started to shake and Six started to run and Mono tried to run with her. She knew this was the end and so does he.