Dean:Reader-1

Imagine you and Dean are secretly in live with each other and finally both admit it

Dean sat on the couch, his mind ablaze. Ever since you joined the team, he had started to develope feeling for you. But, being the Dean we all know and love, he bottled his true feelings im for you inside and hoped they would go away.

You walk in, also thinking about Dean, blissfully unaware that he is thinking of you. You think to yourself that he has always been there for you and that you would always be there for him. Was it love you felt for him? Or just another misguided judgement...

As you stare as the ground, you don't notice Dean looking up, smiling, walking towards you, and talking. You're too deep in thought to be bothered. Finally, when it hits you that he's been talking, you look up, worried he is mad that you haven't responded.

"You ok?" He asks, watching you closely to make sure.

"Yeah, sorry. Just lost in thought," you say. He smiles and laughs, filling your heart with an intense feeling. What as it? Love? It couldn't be...

"You look a bit scared," Dean says.

"Dean," you say, considering what you want to tell him very carefully. "For a long time, I have been with you as a friend and I kind of was thinking that maybe we could--"

"Y/N. Of course," he says, pulling your chin up to look at him. "I am so glad you decided to follow me when I said it was dangerous. We wouldn't be here now if you obeyed."

"I would follow you anywhere," you whisper to him. He smirks and pulls you up a bit into a passionate kiss that later turned into a firey dance of bodies later that rainy night.

End.