Chapter 1: The Vigilante

???: NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!! I AM MORE
POWERFUL THAN ALL MIGHT HIMSELF!!!

A villain appeared and was wreaking the city. Many civilians ran and called for help. Apparently, he had a quirk that made him able to make his hands into knives. Yep. That was it. Just ordinary kitchen knives.

The villain continued to laugh until he saw a boy approach him. He seemed to have a sword on his back and was wearing a mask.

Knife thug: who are you?! Scram kid before-

The kid lifted a gloved fist. He rushed forward and punched him square in the gut, knocking the air out of the thugs' lungs.

knife thug: the...fuck...?

the knifeman fell to the floor unconscious.

y/n: so, this guy thought he could beat all might but he continues to get folded in one punch? Atleast he's got spirit i guess...

Y/n then turned to the crowd of people around him that started to cheer for him. Y/n proceeded to do a showman bow.

Y/n: You're welcome! You're welcome! No need to thank me...But do it anyway.

The crowd kept cheering until something suddenly tried to wrap itself around y/n. Y/n quickly dodged and saw it was a scarf. He didn't need to see who it belonged to but he did anyway.

Y/n: Sup, Eraser. Here to try and capture me again?

The underground hero known as Eraserhead stepped forward from the crowd.

Eraserhead: I thought i already told you what the consequences would be if you kept on with this vigilantism.

Y/n: yeah. You did.

Eraserhead: So, then why-

Y/n: I didn't care.

Eraserhead: ...You didn't care?

Y/n: nah. 

Eraserhead sighed before he used his scarf again. y/n dodged again before dropping a smoke bomb. 

Y/n: Guess you couldn't handle the y/n style! later, loser!!

And with that, y/n was gone. 

Eraserhead: What a punk...

=====LATER=====

Y/n crawled into the window of his room. He looked around before breathing a sigh of relief and closing the window. He quickly changed into some regular clothes and hid his vigilante gear. Suddenly, Y/n's older sister barged in.

S/n: Hey, I'm going out to my job so, get something to eat and get out of this room already.

Y/n: yeah, sure.

Y/n and S/n have been orphans since Y/n was 12 and S/n was 15. Their parents were killed in a villain attack a few years back. This incident resulted in both of them having a disdain for the heroes who never arrived in time and the villains that were never killed for their crimes.

However, both of them were quirkless so they couldn't do anything about it...That is of course until Y/n decided a few months back to put on a costume and sword and go out to fight Criminals. 

He was also taking some martial arts training, so that he could fight super villains and potentially any Heroes who tried to arrest him.

Back to the present, Y/n approached a cage on his desk which contained one of Y/n's greatest companions.

y/n: Ah, yes. My one true friend. Gary.