Chapter 2: Offers

Y/n jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He was out on patrol once again and was looking out for whatever villains might be out committing crimes. However, it was looking to be a quiet night.

Y/n: Damn, this is getting boring. There's no one out here I can fight?

Y/n stopped on a rooftop and looked out over the city. It looked nice at night. 

Y/n: Maybe I should get something to eat...

???: If it's food you want, we've got plenty in jail.

Y/n heard people land behind him. He got up and turned around to see Kamui woods, Snipe, and Eraserhead.

Y/n: Hey Eraser. Looks like you brought in some friends this time. Is one quirkless kid too much for you to handle? 

Eraserhead: They're only here to make sure you don't run away.

Y/n: Listen, I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm on your side! I fight villains and protect the innocent, just like you guys. 

Eraserhead: You've also killed villains.

Y/n: That was my way of helping you guys. I know that you guys wish you could do the same but can't because of the government. Think of it as my contribution to society.

Kamui: You're deranged.

Y/n: You're just noticing that now? I thought that the mask and gear would have been a dead giveaway.

Eraserhead: Y/n, Why don't you just try being a hero?

Y/n: I literally can't. I don't have a quirk.

Snipe: Let's just bring this maniac in already. There's obviously no sense in talking this out.

Eraserhead tried to wrap y/n in his scarf but Y/n quickly evaded the scarf and proceeded to grab it. Y/n and Eraserhead played tug of war with the scarf before kamui tried to attack y/n from behind. 

Y/n was able to fully acquire Eraserhead's scarf before dodging kamui's attack which resulted in it hitting Erasehead instead.

Kamui: Eraser! I'm sor-

Y/n came in from the side and kicked kamui to the ground. Snipe aimed his gun at y/n but before he could shoot, Y/n used the scarf as a whip and knocked Snipe's gun out of his hand. He proceeded to wrap up Snipe with the scarf and drop kick him.

Kamui got up again only to be met with a leg sweep and an axe kick by Y/n. Both snipe and Kamui were out for the count now. Eraserhead got up and rushed Y/n. 

However, Y/n dodged and tripped Eraserhead by sticking his foot out. Eraserhead lost his balance and was almost sent off the roof before Y/n quickly grabbed him and pulled him back from the ledge.

Eraserhead: You...you saved-

Y/n knocked out Eraser with punch to the face.

Y/n: ...I think he was thanking me...Whoopsie doodles.

Y/n shrugged and ran off. It was a good thing that these heroes were ones he could deal with. For all of his skills, He was still quirkless. He needed to be careful and not run into anyone too dangerous. He didn't wanna run into anyone like All Might or any of the top five heroes.

As y/n made his escape into an alley, a portal suddenly appeared in front of him. From the portal, a person with blue hair and a hand on his face emerged. 

???: Not bad. You really showed those heroes up. You sure you're quirkless?

Y/n backed up a little. He had no idea who this was or what he wanted so it was best to keep his distance for now.