Explanations

"How do you know this is my car?" Jisoo asks when Rosie closes the passenger door. The latter fixes her sitting position a little with eyes that glance at Jisoo while the older girl continues, "When we had reached the parking lot, you immediately went to this car. How do you know which one is my car?

Rosie curtly answers, "You have a ghost following you."

Jisoo nods in understanding. "He showed you which one my car then? Or did he wait for me at my car?"

Rosie gives the other girl another glance before those eyes move to a ghost of old man who leans against the car. The old man, Mr. Lee, realizes the eyes on him and turns his head to Rosie while lifts his hand to give the girl a wave. The latter raises an eyebrow.

"Is the ghost that haunted me outside the car?"

That question brings Rosie's out from her mind and returns her attention to Jisoo who gives her a smile with an amused look in her face.

"You're surprisingly calm about this."

The older girl lets out a shrug. "If you were me you'll be calm."

What is that supposed to mean? Nonetheless Rosie decides to start asking questions that plagued her mind, "How do you know I can see ghost? And here I thought I'm good at hiding it."

"You're good at hiding it," agrees Jisoo. "It took close observations and lucky guess for me to be really sure that you can see ghost."

Lucky guess? Then it clicks in Rosie's mind. "The two cats. That was a guess?"

This time the smile Jisoo gives her is close to a smirk. "There was a cat played around near my leg and you looked at it unblinkingly. I decided to take a risk and somebody once said to me there are a lot of cats in that park. You also do that often."

Confusion and curiosity come into her more and more with each words Jisoo says. Rosie decides to ask again, "Do what often?"

"Looking at empty spot for a little too long, giving a little reaction even when nothing happens..." Jisoo shrugs. "Things like that."

Rosie doesn't take her eyes away from the other girl although she needs to admit, she's impressed. She admits she does that often but she never does a full-blown stare. The look she gives to the ghost is only a glance and it's just for a few seconds too long. When she gives the ghost a reaction Rosie also makes sure it's not obvious, just like when she dodged a cat that time with movement as natural as breathing. Does this girl realize all of that?

"You're surprisingly observant."

Those words make Jisoo smile even though Rosie can't help but think there's something else in that smile, something darker. She doesn't have time to think about that more though because Jisoo says again, "I heard that a lot and maybe the fact I knew somebody like you also help." Rosie notices Mr. Lee looks at them when Jisoo's talking but she returns her eyes back to the other girl when the latter asks her, "Anything else you want to ask me? I'm still in the mood at explaining now. Better use your chance."

There are too many questions in her mind and her ability to let them out is too little. Nonetheless, Rosie opens her mouth again, "You know you have a ghost following you."

That one is more of statement than question but Jisoo still answers, "Yes and that's because of you. Thanks for that. That ghost didn't give me any problem yet though so I decide to let it be."

"But you can't see him or feel him." Jisoo nods in agreement. "You didn't realize you had an eye contact with the ghost then?"

Jisoo gives Rosie a stare that stays for a while before she says slowly, "I did?" Rosie nods. There's a brief silent after that before Jisoo says again with tone as slow as before, "Wow, that was scary."