**HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYs**

Next day
Morning 🌞
Author's POV

The clock on the wall showed 5:30 a.m, when a lady in her mid 60s walked out of the kitchen with a tray in her hand which had a mug standing on it.

As she was walking towards the concerned room, the content of the mug swayed slightly.

After reaching the door of the room, she knocked twice, receiving no response in return.

After waiting for few seconds she knocked again and this time she was answered with a

"Come in !!"

In a groggy, husky morning voice.

She twisted the knob and entered in.

On the king size bed was lying Kim Taehyung with disheavled hair and slightly opened eyes.

As he noticed her, he sat up on the bed, running his fingers through his locks.

??? - "Good morning , doryeon -nim."

She said walking towards him.

Tae - " Good morning , ahjumma!"

He replied while rubbing his eyes.

??? - " Your green tea."

Tae - " Thank you!"

He said grabbing the mug from the tray.

Tae's POV

I completed my green tea while checking the emails on the phone.

After that I got up and walked towards my closet to get my gym clothes.

Tae - " Ah! today is the leg day.....😒...I hate it!!"

I exclaimed while grabbing the clothes.

Time skip

After my intense one and half hour leg workout I was dripping with sweat.

I wiped the sweat off with a hand towel and started to do the cool down exercises.

I was looking at the mirror while bending my leg backwards and holding it tight, when suddenly  my mind went back to yesterday , to the time outside 'coffe zzang'.

The image of a face flashed before my eyes making my breathing rate slow down.

The very same face I saw yesterday at the 'coffee zzang'.

Those two hair strands flanking the face, those almond eyes, those p-

*Ring Ring*

I was brought back to reality by the ring of my phone.

I released my leg and walked towards my phone.

I picked it up to see the ID.

"Park Hyunsoo"