Tae's POV

Sir Kim - " I want that Damin and that drugs package right in front of me as soon as possible.... otherwise yo-"

He spoke with his gritted teeth but he was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Both of us turned towards the door, anticipating the person.

And the person did came in to our sight, only for me to roll my eyes and Sir Kim to soften his eyes.

The person was none other than

Kim Yongsun

My half sister, the 'legitimate' child of Sir Kim...

Yongsun - " Appa!"

She exclaimed happily  before walking towards him, completely ignoring my presence.

Sir Kim broke out into a wide smile.

Sir Kim - " Yongsunie!"

He opened his arms embracing his daughter , the one and the only person he truly loves in this world.

With his daughter still in his embrace his eyes met mine, he gave me my pistol and sternly gestured me to leave .

I didn't wasted a single second and left that suffocating place with a clenched jaw.

Yeah, you guessed it right...I am an illegitimate child of Sir Kim and Im Hajoon.

My mother, Im Hajoon was his mistress and was impregnated by him.

But he didn't had the balls to take up the responsibility of his deed.
When he came to know that my mother is going to have me, he threw her out.

You must be thinking, then why am I still here, working under him.

It's only when my mom died of cancer and Sir Kim couldn't have any other male child he decided to bring me back only to bring more torture and suffering in my already dark life.

I exited the lift when it reached the ground floor only to come face to face
with an absolutely stunning man .

I exited the lift when it reached the ground floor only to come face to face with an absolutely stunning man