Rescued

-Warning: Kidnapping, graphic descriptions, gore-

*Spencer's PROV*
"Police put your hands up!" I heard the policeman demand from upstairs.

"You must have the wrong house." Dr. Ian Black said.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried to make as much noise as possible. I tried to stay awake to see if they came, the knife sticking out my gut was making it harder to do.

"Please." I pleaded as I lost consciousness.

*Justin's PROV*
Ricky, Dan, Patrick & I were anxiously waiting in my living room to see if any of us got any calls from the police station. Spencer has been acting off lately and he hasn't arrived at the touring bus. We called him, left him voicemails, and even showed up to his house. It wasn't like him to just not show up without a warning. We told the police where he could be and about his therapy sessions. 3 days have passed since he was declared missing along side a woman named Nancy who worked at the therapist's office. Today I felt my phone ring & I instantly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this Justin Deblieck?" The woman asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"We found Spencer Charnas, he was taken to Salem Hospital." Her voice was full of sadness.

"Okay, thank you." I hung up.

"We have to go to Salem Hospital, they found Spencer. I'll drive." I said urgently as I picked up my keys. They all got up & followed me to my car. The ride was quiet and nerve wrecking all at once. Once we got there, we all ran to the receptionists.

"Who are you here to see, honey?" The old receptionist asked.

"Spencer Charnas, we were told he was here." Ricky told her.

"I'll look to see where he is." The lady searched the computer files.

"Are any of you family?" The woman asked.

"We're his friends, his band mates." Dan spoke up.

"Please, we're desperate to know that he's okay." Patrick pleaded.

"Okay, it says here that he is currently in room 209." Once the lady told us how to get there, we almost raced to Spencer's room. We saw a doctor standing at the foot of Spencer's bed, she was writing some in her note pad. A curtain was blocking Spencer from our view.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"For now, he is. And you are?" She questioned.

"Ricky, Dan, Patrick & I'm Justin. We're Spencer's friends." I explained.

"Okay, your friend Spencer Charnas was stabbed in the gut, right shoulder, and a large cut from his right shoulder to his left hip. We had to perform emergency surgery. He suffered a lot of blood loss, hemorrhagic shock, and complications of medications administered to him. We are waiting for him to wake up to evaluate him further." She informed us.

"Is there anything else we should know? Patrick asked.

"Yes, the woman that was with Mr. Charnas did not survive. I'm sorry." The doctor said.

"Okay." Was all we can say. What else can you say in that situation? The doctor pulled the curtain further and we got to see how small Spencer was on his hospital bed. Although, he was sleeping, he did not look at peace. A nasal cannula was placed, he had a blood transition, an iv, and various other medical things on him that he was made of more wires than person.

"I'll leave you to be with Mr. Charnas. If you need anything, press this button or find a nurse who can help you." She gestured to the button, then she left.

"Oh god, what have they done?" I cried as the scene set in.

"Please wake up Spence. Please." Patrick spoke as he held Spencer's limp hand. I turned to see Dan crying as Ricky held him close.

We all rotated shifts waiting for Spencer to wake up, between needing to eat, go to the restroom, or sleeping; we did what was necessary to stay alert. The policeman and woman came in for questioning but was not able to get answers for obvious reasons. But they did tell us what Spencer and Nancy suffered in the hands of Doctor Ian Black, the doctor was killed by a police as he tried to shot at them to escape.

The next day Spencer woke up for at least 30 seconds at first. The second time he woke up, he was more alert.

"Justin?" I heard Spencer's weak voice.

"Hi Spencer." I tried to say without breaking into tears for the millionth time since I got here.

"Where's Nancy?" Of course that was his main concern.

"I'm sorry Spencer, she didn't make it." I tried to say it delicately.

"And Doctor Black?" Spencer asked.

"Dead." I responded.

"So this is all over? It's all over." Spencer's voice faded as he fell back asleep.

"Goodnight Spencer." I said as I covered him up with a blanket.