Author's Note

Hi, I'm so sorry to my readers for taking so long to write the final chapter for this fanfic. I feel like I owe you an explanation for this. I lost a great friend of mine when I was writing the fanfic, when he died I lost all interested in the things I loved because I felt like there was no point anymore. He was my protector and loyal friend, he used to take care of my friends and I from the people who meant to do us harm. I know he'd want me to continue to enjoy things and go out there to try new things, I am trying to do that but it's so hard. I really miss him a lot and I still can't process that he's no longer going to call me nor walk through the door to tell me of something outrageously funny that happens to him. He was a ray of sunshine even when he looked spooky on the outside, I still feel torn apart when I see or hear someone mention his name.

My health and mental health has been rocky since his death. I got off of Wattpad and other social media to focus on getting better. The meds for my chronic pain also made me loopy as hell and nothing worked, I'm still trying to manage that. I'm still depressed but I have been slowly recovering. It's weird that I have been listening to the band Avatar and I felt close to him, I don't even know if he ever listened to the band but it just reminds me of him.

I am so sorry for the long wait, I am currently writing the last chapter. I am thinking of writing two endings for it as alternatives. Again, I'm so sorry.

-Nagisaxdango