Cus

A dozen tests many needles and a surgery later Alex says I can finally leave this hospital place, just a few more hours and I should be good to go

I still have to take it easy because of the stitches and my ribs. Which did turn out to be broken.
It just wasn't a bad break.

I am so thankful for he boys, I never thought anyone would actually care about me the way they do.
Yes I had Austin and Alisa with me, and don't get me wrong we love each other. But the way the boys love me is like nothing else.

Speaking of Alisa and Austin, dad told me he booked them a flight Which should be landing soon.

I can't wait to see them, It's been almost three weeks.
THREE WEEKS. That's the longest I've ever gone without seeing them.

I didn't even think that was possible.

I'm supper exited to see them, when we were younger we were inseparable. The only thing that got me to leave was well them. Jack and Rachel.

But it was just the two of us just Alisa and I, but Austin would occasionally tag along, eventually we just told him to kinda join are friend.

Since then he would hang with us, have sleep overs with us and all of that. We loved each other, we still love each other.

In school we were the popular group of three.
Austin's the sporty one- he plays baseball, soccer, basketball and sometimes football. But his favorite is baseball- Alisa is the girly girl one- ya know the hot, beautiful, gets all the guys. Type of girl- then there me, I'm the artistic one- drawing painting, music all of that.

We were the perfect friend group. I can't get but wonder if they've found a replacement For me. I wud be sad if they did but I wouldn't blame them, after all I was the that left them.

"Hey angle. Whatcha thinking about?" Louise walks in with a rare smile.

"Forget what I'm thinking about. Now who got you smiling like that?"
He comes to over to me and sits down, pulling me against him so that He's hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Our cousins are visiting" he says excitedly.

"That's fun. Who are they?
"Nathen and Ethan, then are uncle Apollo"

'There's more boys, really?'
My subconscious says.

"More boys really?! How old are they?" He laughs slightly at the first part.

"Yes there's more boys and
there 6. Tho Apollo does have another son who's 20 but he lives in London for...college and won't be coming for a few more days." He says college hesitantly, like he's was thinking of the right word to say.

Weird

"Okay, and... what's his name?"
He looks at me "Mason"

He simply says, reaching for the remote he turns on a random movie.