The Wounds May Heal But The Scars Won't

Katsuki, Shoto, Jiro and Momo went along with Endeavor for a few days to pick up Touya in America after the Nomu incident. But while that was happening, Izuku Midoriya was just hit with a triple killer combo of pain after the Cultural Festival. Class 1A decided to play a prank on him that he never existed for 48 hours and he was becoming emotionally unstable afterwards. But just when he thinks it's over, he gets sent to Tartarus as he gets framed for stealing UA's files not before having a final beat down, and only All Might, Eri, Kota, Aizawa and a few others believed him, not even his mother. He was stuck at Tartarus for almost a year with a severely broken mental state and it made matters worse as the guards were beating him up and torturing him. After those months of severe torture, Endeavor finally gathered enough evidence to break him out of prison and took him in his home. But even as he was free, he was completely broken mentally as his mental state was unstable after the events. It wasn't until Katsuki found a few photos inside his and Izuku's photo album, is then where he stood up and said...

Katsuki: Keep an eye on Izuku for a sec. I just need to make some calls to some people. We're getting our Izuku back whatever it takes.

Ship: Izuku X Harem (Will be announced when it's released) 

AU Info:

- In this AU, Shoto is Izuku's cousin since Hisashi Midoriya, aka Izuku's Father was a close friend to Endeavor. Sadly his father died after an incident that slightly broke Izuku when he found out.

- Endeavor is not and ass and Shoto got his scar after accidentally pouring boiling water on himself.

- Touya Todoroki is not Dabi. Another villain will replace him.

- Katsuki never bullied Izuku.

- Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto knew each other as kids and are rivals at UA.

- Other kids back then bullied Izuku along with the teachers and that caused him some mental issues in the past.

- I know most people are going to ask me if I like Endeavor and Bakugo despite what they did in the cannon story. So yeah, I do if they're nice. I like them in stories where they are featured as nice characters and not some ass like people. And besides, both their redemption arcs in the series really made me like them more and grow on me.