For A Thousand Years

Demons have incredible powers giving them strength that can match even the strongest enemies. But at the price of having immortality and being hated by most of society because of their appearance and the world's number one has a demon quirk. Mano Aloe was a young girl who wanted to be a singer and a dancer. But she was diagnosed with a Succubus quirk, that gave her the look and abilities of a succubus. Her parents started to hate her and she started to get bullied by many other kids. She only had one friend who protected her, Izuku Midoriya, he would always help her and protect her whenever she was bullied. But he had to move to America but he promised that he'll meet her again. Years passed, Aloe eventually became a Virtual Youtuber working for Hololive. But she instead got hate from her viewers because of her appearance and forced her into a hiatus. Things became even worse when her parents disowned her and dumped her off into the streets which caused her to be kidnapped by villains who plan to do somethings with her. She felt alone and sad, and she wanted to end it all knowing that she'll live for a long time all sad and alone. But what if her childhood savior comes to save her both physically and mentally? What if he's also facing the same situation because of her? Will they both continue to love and support each other For A Thousand Years?

 But what if her childhood savior comes to save her both physically and mentally? What if he's also facing the same situation because of her? Will they both continue to love and support each other For A Thousand Years?

Ship: Demon Izuku X Mano Aloe

Still need to dive deeper into the rabbit hole to make more Hololive ideas. But try to expect atleast stories like this in the future. Just need to go further down the rabbit hole to learn more about the Vtubers personalities and what they do. But online class is making it twice as difficult.