𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴

{ feel free to put the media back on during the reading, as it is a bit short }

eight o'clock in the morning

A golden ray crosses the blind spot of the silk curtain. The coolness of the night didn't hesitate to freeze the interior of our room. December has never been a month for intoxicating temperatures. However, in this period I never feel cold. Despite my hours spent behind a screen editing soundtracks, away from you, I never shiver.

Because when I return, I know where to find you.

You are exhausted, but you are still there, in the hollows of our sheets.

Long and sweet minutes that I spend leaning against the door frame. I hesitate to venture between the four walls. The idea of disturbing you during your angelic sleep horrifies me.

Only, the temptation to be at your side for a short moment stirs my soul until it yields.

From now on my bare feet wander to the end of the bed base. I abandoned my bag and my restrictions to the left of the closet.

A first knee sinks into the soft surface, followed quickly by the second. I crush my body against the pillow, so that I am slumped over and can observe your sleeping features.

A soothing smile decorates the corner of my lips.

How sumptuous you are at the barrier of your dreams.

Your mouth between open is pretty flattering.

The few black locks that cover your closed eyes are no less graceful, nevertheless they grieve me in my contemplation.

It is with delicacy that my fingers come to scratch them before the stuck on the side.

I exhale noisily before barricading my orbs a moment.

But, I think that your sleep is always so light, at least I notice it by feeling the heat of your arms surrounding me the size before depositing your head at the end of my right abdomen.

Like a reflex, my hand made its way through the thickness of your ebony hair.

Joong," you said, squeezing me a little tighter.

I've been waiting for you for two weeks," you murmured with your eyes closed.

As soon as you said the first words, my belly was already burning.

Melted under the tender, slightly scratchy notes of your voice.

Melted to feel your fine fingers shaking the fabric of my ashen hoodie and then to perceive your warm breath which crushed abruptly on my epidermis.

My cheeks were probably red.

A kiss at the corner of my navel was enough to make me flutter.

Long flows of apollo with snowy wing cover.

It was long.

The bitterness was palpable, it tore me the small pink bandages that you had known lovingly to apply on my abolished heart.

Not wanting to break you on your momentum, the silence did only its work.

I made some dreams of you.

A little surprised I must say to hear you go down this road.

But it's not to my displeasure. I'm only begging for the continuation of your story.

I can't tell you what we were doing.

Had you decided to give me the device back?

Crush my curious excitement?

I think so.

Your playful smile gave you away beautifully.

Your right hand suddenly landed on the left side of my body, then you crushed me first without mercy, before slowly moving up to my rosy face.

You liked to have fun with my reactions, didn't you?

No, you loved it.

You were twitching to make me yearn for pleasure and desire for having cowardly not woken you up during the last two weeks when I was watching you sleeping in the doorway.

But it looks like the lack was more dominant.

You'd only been on top of my lips for a minute, making a few slow movements where you brushed against them, before accidentally kissing them.

Because you would have liked to win.

But this time, you had lost at your own game.

You had let yourself be carried away by the scent of our love which only wanted more. After a few gentle bites on my lower lip, I had, to your great delight, released my pink muscle which was now dancing in the company of yours.

It was only one morning among many others.

It was only eight o'clock and glitter.

But it was at that very moment that my heart had completely succumbed to you,

Park Seonghwa.

———————

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙎

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙎

I hope you enjoyed it <3