seongjoong

/!\ Lack of smut
presence of obscene thoughts

/!\ Lack of smutpresence of obscene thoughts

[hongjoong pov]

The wheels of my cadis emit regular vibratory sounds that brush against my hands. They remind me of the nights I spend alone in the...

I sigh as I slowly replace my black cap.

- Lemme be freed from those obscene thoughts..., I mumbled while grabbing a bottle of alcohol.

Fatigue is like a bacterium that takes advantage of our weaknesses, and effective remedies are still hard to find.

I hate this feeling of heaviness constantly stuck to me, even after the best of nights. It doesn't dare to leave, as if it is afraid to abandon me. Yet, I did everything I could to let go of its hand.

An umpteenth person pushes me in this narrow alley.

I clench my fists before heading to the back of the store.

Usually, at this time of day, the crowd was not at its peak, but today seemed to be tired of the routine.

Abandoning my cadis in my back, I raise myself on tiptoe before approaching an annoyed expression. My gaze curses the laundry pack perched above my head. I try to climb onto the cart, but to no avail.

Life has always been unfair to me.

As far as school was concerned, I had to work all the time to barely make the grade. My parents never helped me. They preferred that I face life alone, such as it was, because it was, supposedly, the best way to prepare me for the adult world.

To be honest, it had been scary, but it had been a challenge, and I had a taste for adventure, even a little too much of it.

When I blew out my eighteen candles, I won't hide the disappointment that embraced me. There was nothing different about my life as a teenager, except for a few things like legally entering a porn site.

There was no extra charge worth taking seriously, no new bill added to my mail from the tenants of the smallest studio in Daegu.
I had been plunged into a pool of disappointment.

So I looked into the sentimental side, a point that is almost unknown to me. It was an abysmal failure, all I could get out of it were one-night stands. So I stopped drowning my body in the hands of the gay bars to take care of it myself, alone, on the top floor of my building, with a bottle of rum in my hand.

- I should opt for Dr. Martens, I whispered, examining my converse.

- That would look pretty good on you.

A charismatic figure slowly dominates my shadow.

I glance at his business suit, next to which my paint-splattered coat is a stain.

- Do you need help? He asks with a slight sneer.

I nod reluctantly.

His hair perfectly plated backwards accentuates this weak arrogant smell that he feeds with a predatory look. I watch him dejectedly grab the blue box that caused me harm with his fingertips.

- Here it is," he says, handing it to me.

His hand accidentally brushes mine and causes a slight shock along my lower abdomen.

To support the picture, it was at this moment that my crotch had decided to wake up.

I see him questioning me of the glance, undoubtedly I let my eyes dreaming on the smoothness of his fingers.

- Thank you, good day, I greet him by turning the back.

The shame that was eating my cheeks had suggested me to shorten this most embarrassing meeting.

I try now, as well as I can, to lose, my thoughts and me, in the crowded shelves, clutching here and there the words registered on my shopping list.

I think for a while before heading back to the stationery store. A smile nibbles at my lips. I was finally going to buy a new notebook.

There are few people on this side of the store. It's rather quiet and pleasant.

I slow down when I see some monotonous notebooks. Unsatisfied, I slightly straighten my head towards more attractive colored models, until the sound of something landing in my frame puts an end to my internal debate.

Horrified, I catch the article which was swimming beside my tomatoes.

- Uh, you dropped your condoms in my caddy.

My eyes widen as I take in the identity of the owner. He smiles at me like a rich guy would, probably because he was one.

In an elegant gesture, his fingers perfect the cuffs of his shirt before he answers me in an almost playful tone:

- Maybe it was an invitation?

—————————

I know, I cut-

But, this is maybe because I'm hesitating making a story with or just let this as it actually is