CHAPTER 25:VISITORS

Y/n's Pov

Its been a months since you and kakucho did it. Kakucho apology that morning.

"Im so sorry. I didnt control myself ." He said.

"Im the one who tell i need your help because of that drugs,so its okay. " you smiled

"I promise, it will never happen again."

You just remembered that morning. You and kakucho getting to know each other.

"Its been a month right?" You gasped when kakucho beside you.

"Yeah. By the way, why the maid cleaning the other rooms?"

"The other members and Boss mikey will visit here. Or i must say to They want to see you" he said.

"I guess it will so noisy later. Hahahahaha!" You laughed and kakucho just smiled. The maids prepares Dishes, tables and plates.

You wear a Black Tshirt and leggings, because your dress didnt fit to you.Bonten members arrived.

"MY Y/N!!! I MISS YOUUUU! AND YOUR BODYYYYY!"Sanzu run to your direction and hug you.

"Hey! Let me- my stomach hurts" He let you go and look to you head to toe.

"Seems like Kakucho follow the orders huh? Your eating too much." He said.

"Really? I didnt notice hahah-"

"But you look so sexy" he winked.

"Stop it ran. Y/n, how are you?" Mochi hug you too.

"Im fine. How about you?" You asked.

"My fiancee Is pregnant." He smiled

"Hmm. Thats why your alone" You said and he just smiled.

"Sugarbaby~" Koko kiss you to cheeks.

"Stop calling me that. Its disgusting." You said . He just pout.

"then sugar its okay-"

"Its not okay" You look in direction of that voice. You gasped when Naoto is here.

"N-naoto? W-what are you doing here?" You ask. He just smiled and hug you.

"I give up my dream for you Y/n." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"He joined to our gang Y/n" Ran said.

"Eh? Why? "

"To see you everyday. I cant trust this guys."

"Thats awful Partner!" Sanzu lean to Naoto's shoulder.

"Hey !-"

"Hey calm im just making close to My Y/n's Childhood friend." Sanzu said. Rindou hugged you. You see mikey.

"How are you Y/n?" He ask.

"Im fine. By the way, where's t-takeomi?"

"He stayed in new york . Dont worry about it."

"Did you kick him?"

"Our rules is even when the advisor do something to you. He didnt kick but hes suspended." Mikey explained.

"Lets go Im hungry " Sanzu said. The meal start. You still not believe that Naoto join to Bonten just to see you.(Haba ng baba-este ng buhok mo Y/n)

"Kakucho, did Y/n eat the whole grocery when She was in rest? She bloated." Ran ask.

"We dont know why shes like that. But i guess i over care for her health" kakucho said.

"Naoto let y/n See your Tattoo!!" Sanzu looks so excited. He show you. The position of his  Tattoo is same with Sanzu.