CHAPTER 48: SANZU'S BDAY

No pov:

All was preparing for the Party later. Yes, a grande party because  Sanzu Haruchiyo is having a birthday celebration.

"Im so Fucking excited for my birthday!! Right baby Akira?" Sanzu lift up akira on his back and run around in the garden.

"Idiot!! Dont be so fast To run sanzu, if akira get accident you will pay for it." Rindou said.

"Then i will make a new agai-eh?" He look to akira and the baby girl look will cry.

"W-what d-do y-you said U-uncle huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu"

"Eh? I mean i will make a new plan to keep you safe haha." Sanzu said.

"Tsk. Liar." Rindou help to prepare the party.

"Im not Rindou hahahahhaha" sanzu said.
Y/n helping the butlers to organize the tables, chairs and designs.

"I already ordered the Champagnes." Ran smiled.

"Eh? How many did you buy?" Sanzu ask.

"Of course 5 champagnes. Its originally made in france." Ran proudly to tell

"Tsk . Low class." Koko arrived too.

"What?"

"I dont want to say this but, that champagnes are just for not a high drinkers. Here, Don Perignon ace of spade gold champagne. Its one of the most expensive champagne in the world." Koko said.

"Tss. This i bring is a tasty one." Ran said.

"If it expensive, its tasty." Koko said.

"Whats happening?" Kakucho arrived too. They gasped when he have a Liquor too.

"What is that? A expensive too?" Ran look pissed.

"No, this is sanzu's taste. Codorníu, cava brut wine. Its a spanish wine."

"How did you know?" They asked

"When we welcoming y/n in bonten, he told me that this wine is his type so i bring it. And by the way, koko and ran, that champagnes that you bring are same from France."

"I know it." Koko said.

"Haha. Kaku, they just competitting. Here i bring too. I believe that you all dont know this one.Cinzano prosecco. This is a italian made." Mochi arrived too."happy birthday Sanzu."

"Thanks. Can we taste it-"

"Idiot! Wait first. We all drink this." Ran said.

"Uncle, can we drink that too?" Akira ask. They forgot that akira is with them.

"No baby akira. This is just for Adults. When you grow up, you can drink this."

"Okii... Mama bring that bottle too yesterday." Akira said.

"eh? What kind? Like this?"

"Nope. I cant pronounce it."

"Maybe we ask her." They said.

"I cant believe y/n buy a wine too. Y/n."

"Yes? Is anything happened?" Y/n answered.

"Akira told us you buy a wine too. What is it?" Sanzu ask.

"Ahh. Ylena can you bring me the wine that i buy?"

"Yes Ms y/n." Ylena go inside of the kitchen and bring the wine in the bucket of ice.

"What the.... its a  Romanée -conti. 1945 Domaine de la romanée conti. That wine cost of $558.000. How?"

"I didnt know about it. I just buy." Y/n said.

They not ask again and ordered the other butlers to prepare the champagnes they bring.

The party started in the afternoon. The colleages bring a different gifts to sanzu. Akira and yakiro playing with moshin. Y/n talking with Other visitors. Sanzu drinking the Wine that kakucho bring and Ran tasting the prosecco that mochi bring.

"Not for the high drinker huh? Why do you look so drunk koko?" Ran grin.

"Im not drunk. Im just enjoying to drink."

"Hahahha!" Rindou laugh when sanzu fell on the ground. "The birthday celebrant is drunk hahahahahahh!!!" All was laugh .

The party ends. All was tired and drunk.

"HEY ! IVE GOT A EXPENSIVE GIFT!! LOOKK!!"  They all looked and gasped.

"What the fawk. Saint laurent condoms?. Its a expensive one . Whos crazy will buy that?" Y/n ask.

"Us."

END OF CHAPTER 48!
THANK YOU FOR READING!!
KINDLY VOTE EVERY CHAPTER^^

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!! I JUST FOCUS FOR THE MY STUDIES FOR THE PAST DAYS. THE WINES THAT I WRITE ON THIS CHAPTER ARE REAL. I DUNNO WHY I KNEW ABOUT IT HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

GOOD LUCK Y/N !!!