Who the fuck is she??

um so I have time and already have my story plot written. That's why this chapter is out after a day! I am sorry if this story doesn't make sense. Cus I am not really good at doing twisted endings ;) And I can't really handle Bakudeku Angst cus I will probably cry and won't be able to sleep while writing so there won't be a big Angst coming!>< oh and Mina and Kirishima are together in this AU!

Deku POV:
"Is this a misunderstanding? Or is Kacchan cheating on me...? I-He would never do that right-? When did that happen?" I have so many questions in mind but I have no clue about the answers to them. After a while of thinking, I decided to meet up with the squad and maybe I might be able to learn the truth or ask for advice...

I changed my clothes and message them and we all plan to meet up at a coffee shop near UA. I haven't exactly told them the matter yet. I then left a note on the kitchen table and went out. On the way there, I was feeling uneasy and sweating a bit getting the worries, stress, and confusion.

"I hope it's not what I think-..." As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that I have already got there. I saw Uraraka waving at me from a distance I can see. As I got closer, I also saw Mina and Kirishima and no sign of Lida.

"Oh hey Mina and Kirishima, I didn't know you guys would be also here. And where is Lida?"

Mina & Kirishima POV:
"Hi Midobro! Haii Deku!"

Uraraka POV:
"Hey Deku-kun!^^ Oh Lida he had an emergency meeting right after you message us. That's why he couldn't come. Todoroki and I met Mina and Kirishima on the way. So, we think it's better if Mina and Kirishima also come and help you with your problem with Bakugou.

Deku POV:
"How did you know it's... about me and Kacchan-?"

Mina POV:
"Oh, it's easy to read you Deku! We all saw the message you sent us and it's obvious from the sound of your text that you are upset over smth which is not like you. And you wouldn't have asked us when you have your man by your side. So this time, it must be about Bakugou and you right?"

Uraraka and Mina chuckled a bit seeing me speechless knowing their guess was right.

Todoroki POV:
"Midoriya, did Bakugou do something to you? What do you need help with?"

Deku POV:
Todoroki goes straight to the point.

Kirishima POV:
Yeah! Tell us Midobro, we will do our best to help you with anything. And that is what manly people do!" he added.

I am glad to see them not changing one bit since were in UA. I am lucky to have friends like them.

Deku POV:
"um yes actually, I have something serious to tell you guys... and also a flavour if possible."

Uraraka POV:
"oh no worries Deku-kun! We are happy to help you. That's what friends do when someone is in need!" The other also nods agreeing.

Deku POV:
"W-wait, let's go inside first cus it's a bit personal and I don't know if the facts is true or not so I don't wanna accuse people".

We all went into the coffee shop and sit in a corner which is quiet.

Deku POV:
It's true that it's about Kacchan. We didn't have an argument since we graduated from UA. The thing is yesterday I got a phone call from his assistant saying that his girlfriend got in an accident and was now in Hosu hospital..." and I also explained in detail to them.

I have no clue about it and IDK if he's cheating on me- or it's a misunderstanding...

Mina POV:
"Is there any weird behaviour that Bakugou does sometimes? Like avoid you or he spends time outside more than usual?"