The Chaos

Eh so TVT 😭2 people will die in this chapter and maybe another half in the next chapter. Yeah ;) I'm sorry guys. One of the Class 1 A will die so which include Bakugou and Deku 😭... BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL NOT END THIS AS MC OR MC LOVER DIE TVT. That will be too harsh lol. And I will try my best not to kill Todoroki on my way writing haha- For his fans reading this-

And before you jump right in! Most villains in my AU aren't arrested like in canon. And fights they had with Class 1 A in the past are also slightly different so hope you understand!^^

WARNING 

-SWEARING, UNCENSORED WORDS

-BLOOD, VIOLENCE, GORE AND KIDNAPPING

As the Pro Heroes and other bursts right in, they were met by the villains; Hina, Stain, Twice and Mr Compress and others. Dabi is still in the back room with Deku while Shiggy and AFO are nowhere to be found...Did they escape?

(OK SO AS I SAID IN EARLIER CHAPTERS. I AM VERY BAD AT DESCRIBING THE FIGHTS SCENES. PLS DON'T BLAME ME LOL. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST!)

 The fight begins

Bakugou and Toga decide to take on Hina as they both know her better with the quirk. As the others also join in the fight, the villains got in-group like the format they were told. 

Todoroki also joins in later as a backup for them. Their plan was to capture her alive and to deal with the cases she had done years ago. But the plan changed after...

Bakugou POV:
"Just fucking give up. You have no chance to fight against us. Give me back my Deku".

Hina POV:
"Ara Ara~ Being Harsh here aren't we? Too bad! He already mines ~ "

Bakugou POV:
"Fucking bullshit. Deku wouldn't even like you in the first place. You just forced him from the start you bitch"

Hina POV:
"Hehe, we will see... Go, boys~"

Hina has Twice, Stain and Mr Compress to fight in the front line cus she's pretty useless in head-to-head combat. She decided to stay at the back waiting to sneak up behind and take control. 
(Sneaky little bitch huh? ;)

It was Bakugou vs Mr Compress
             Toga vs Twice
             Todoroki vs Stain 

Twice POV:
"Toga...why did you betray us?"

Toga POV:
"It was not my true attention to be a part of you guys. My goal was to take revenge on Hina... But I appreciate the time we had spent together here Twice, Thank you for being with me-" my voice cracked in the last sentence...

Toga drive forward with her knife but Twice dodged it in time. There were tears in both fighters. They didn't want to do this but they have no choice. 

It was a bit hard to deal with Stain but they have grown stronger. So does the other. 

(In my AU Stain only fought with Todoroki. That time he lost but he did some serious damage to Stain though. And he had the chance to escape from UA)

(And I upgraded Todoroki so he can now create weapons or shield with his ice/cold side. If you guys have watched Fairy Tail, yep just like Grey in there)

The battle was intense as there were past pro heroes and half of the class 1 A. Bakugou pretty much did much damage to Mr Compress and won the battle easily. Then he and Todoroki decide to team up and fight with Stain.