Ch 18:"Kacchan Happy Birthday!(1/2)!"

Author note:
I am deeply sorry for disappearing for too long. I don't know why but I was a bit unmotivated to do anything for a while so I started finishing my anime lists, manga/manhwa and something I need to do daily but stopped doing it when I was writing these so I decided to do it again. I will try to upload more as soon as I can!

It's near April 18-19-10 in this timeline- AND FOR EVERY YEAR ON APRIL 20 THIS WILL ALWAYS BE BAKUGOU BIRTHDAY!^^ This chapter will be about Deku and some of his Dekusquad remembers and celebrating Bakugou's birthday! 

(Lol btw Christmas is also coming so after 3 or 4 chapters, I will also write a chapter about them celebrating Christmas!)

Deku POV:
"I woke up due to the smell of my favourite dish Katsudon! I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was I was NAKED- Now I remember yesterday that Kacchan came home moody and we did it roughly. And he's now cooking downstairs probably to make it up for me. That's also a good thing that I don't have to cook haha. I grabbed Kacchan's phone and saw it was only 4 am in morning. I guess I have only slept 4 or 5 hours- I couldn't be bothered walking up downstairs so I went back to sleep.

As I slowly started to fall asleep, I heard some footsteps and the door locked. I guess after Kacchan cooked for breakfast, he went to work. Mine is a bit late than him so I have time to prepare. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to see warmly prepared Kasudon! 

"itadakimasu!                                                      (Let us eat)

I said to myself and dug right in. It was amazing as always. I will never forget this flavour how tasty it is. The clock turned 4:45 when I finished my breakfast. I quickly went upstairs and changed into my hero costume. Then from the front door, I sprint a couple of blocks away as well as check my surrounding. It was quite peaceful not seeing violence every day but this is just the start. 

It's already 5 am when I got to my workplace. This time I was a bit early I guess. Only my boss and Lida were there waiting for others. Uraraka got discharged from the hospital months ago and she's slowly getting back on track with us. 

"Morning lida!^^ How's Uraraka?"

"Oh Morning Midoriya, she's will be coming soon! She was a bit tired from yesterday and couldn't get up early and she want me to be on time"

"Ah I see! I hope she will not be late"

Mina POV:
"Ohh what are you guys talking about?" I asked seeing both of them sitting and chatting early in the morning. 

"We were just talking about Uraraka! She couldn't get up early and we are waiting for her!^^ " I said. 

"Oh okie by the way Deku what will you be doing on Bakugou's birthday?"

"..Eh! Kaccha's birthday-?"

"Dekuu! Tomorrow is Bakugou's birthday!!"

"I-I am sorry I totally forgot"

"It's okie Deku you have been stressed lately and doing all the hard work"

"I still feel bad as his partner i-"

"Deku stop apologizinggg! we still have time to prepare for him"

"Yes I guess. I haven't decided what to do this year for Kacchan"

"Count on me deku! I will make sure to have Bakugou outside tomorrow until you finish your job at home!"

"Thanks Mina! I really appreciate your help"