GET OUT, ONI!I AM SERIOUS!CHIFFON IS LOST? THE WHOLE TOWN ALREADY IN A BIG RIOT

Perviously on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure,den-o was going finish his move and swing at imagin, before chameleon was run away, then yamagoshi was go front of hiroto before he tell hiroto about that promise before the yakuza was go front of them and take out the weapon with the rod as hiroto was shocked and how does happen.

Hiroto:how did this even happen?

Yakuza 5:you ain't gonna get us like you did this morning.

Yakuza 5 swing at hiroto before he lean on the ground and yamagoshi tell him fight back.

Yamagoshi:bro, you gotta beat them up!don't hold back!

Hiroto:um... About that...

Yakuza 3:bastard... I'm done with your damn games.

Hiroto was going stand up and fight back, suddenly, they heard the police as hiroto tell yamagoshi now's own chance.

Hiroto:now's our chance!

Hiroto dragged him as they get running away from yakuza before yakuza notice that they running away.

_____________________________________________________________________

At that time, hana and others was going find momotaros as they don't know his location.

Miki:darn it!we lost momotaros?

Hana:where did he go?

Hana was take out the phone as she call naomi before heard ring.

Naomi:this is the den-liner dining car.

Hana:naomi-chan

Naomi:ah, hana-san. If you're talking about our little momotaros, he's back.

Momotaros:i told you to stop calling me that!

Hana:he's back!then... That was hiroto just now? Can you ask where he is?

Naomi:okay, momotaros, do you know where hiroto-chan is?

Momotaros:huh...?he's got me totally shut out, so i got no idea!

Hana was look at the watch as she think about next stop den-liner.

Inori:hana-san, there's still time on the train.

Hana:yes, there's still thirty minutes before den-liner next stop... We hope hiding out somewhere...

They going find him on the building as soon as possible.

__________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Hiroto and yamagoshi managed to escape from the unscrupulous financial company as they on the roof building as hiroto learn that momotaros was responsible for Yamagoshi stealing.

Hiroto:we managed to get away...

Yamagoshi:hey, you lucky okay?

Hiroto:it's fine. Really.

Yamagoshi:you're acting kind different from before, bro. Something happen.

Hiroto:ummm....

Hiroto was though himself about that momotaros friends as he wait we do.yamagoshi take out money from his bag as he steal from yakuza company.