MIYUKI ANGER!SHE WON'T TEACH DANCING ANYMORE!OKAY!CAN'T HEAR YOU

At the outside, den-o and precure fight the firecracker nakewameke before they tried to protect the wedding.

Nakewameke throw at them while they dodge attack as momotaros was slashes on monster chest and delivery side kick on monster chest to the ground

Momotaros:this is fun, i will get cherry up from my stress

Berry:at this rate...

Pine:the wedding gonna a total mess!

Peach:if you treat people happiness with us such contempt...

Berry, inori:then we never forgive you!

They delivered side kick on nakewameke face while momotaros was slashes on monster chest multiple and side kick on monster back to knock out on the ground as Nakewameke was get injured.

Peach:nasty things, nasty things, fly away!precure love sunshine!

She uses her finger to form a heart, in which the empty space inside begin glowing pink. Then, a pink energy blast shaped like a heart spread to hit the nakewameke, purity. The diamond core dissolved into smoke.before the firecrackers on the sky and explosion as they notices that it's beautiful.

Love and others:they're so pretty..!

Momotaros:really?

Before they thanks to kamen rider and precure save the wedding.

Man, woman:thank you very much!

Peach and others:i hope you're very happy together

Berry was step on momotaros feet as he hold his feet and ask berry what's that's for

Momotaros:ouch!what's that berry

Berry(whisper):tell them, congratulated to them.

Momotaros was doesn't have no choice and tell man and woman to get along.

Momotaros(nervous):i hope you two along together!

Woman:thank you very much!

They going leave the place before peach was forget dance lesson.

Peach:oh no!we be late for our dance lesson!

Berry:let's hurry!

They rush off for their dance lesson immediately afterwards, while eas was behind on the tree and watches unnoticed.

Eas:"happiness, happiness"... As droll as ever, i see!

Before she look at den-o was follow them as she thinking about again hiroto and eas was accident kiss others as eas was blushing on her face and punch at tree.

Eas(blushing):again, why? I am obsesses about him.

________________________________________________________________