stalker [ introduction ]

everywhere you go, every corner you've been in, every room you've checked, every stairs you've taken, and every vent you've crawled in, he was always trailing behind you, or perhaps, he's somewhere just right in front of you?

you have no idea for you were completely unaware at the fact that you're being followed around by what you first thought was an inhumanely tall, lifeless mascot, now missing from his pedestal where he was supposed to be standing on earlier when you first saw him.

and since the moment when he completely disappeared, the panic stayed inside of you while you try to get around the place to see where you're supposed to go next, by looking for clues and such while trying to remember and figure out the layout of the forgotten playtime co. which is also where you used to work before.

little did you know, someone or, something has been keeping a close eye on you.

. . . well, closer than you think.

like a predator eyeing their prey, or a hunter waiting for the perfect moment to strike down their appetizing target.

but he won't do no such thing to you.

sure, he would love to hear your screams, how'd you look like when you're in pain, or perhaps, you being covered in your own blood as he rips you apart, limb from limb while his sharp, razor teeth sinks down onto your delicate skin like paper as they tear through your flesh.

a distorted, hellish giggle dares to come out of his throat just by the thought of it as his mouth slightly opens, revealing those monstrously, sharp teeth that was hiding underneath that fake innocence he always displays.

yes, he was supposed to do all of those . . . those pleasurable things to you and yet, for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

and this frustrates him to no end. he's completely confused as to why he feels this way towards you, why you've became an exception to his violent, nightmarish tendencies.

he wanted to scream at you, to tell you to turn away and never return to this hellhole, but how could he?

his voice is not in the best condition― and never will be― which leads to him being unable to speak no more, nor can he get his huge, doe eyes to blink just like how they used to back in the day. they're just stuck like that, forever, unmoving, lifeless.

a low growl emitted from him. the more he thinks about it, about why he cannot bring nor force himself to harm you and why he's hesitating to do so, the more he gets frustrated as he grows impatient from within the dark shadows where he watches you look for some random tapes, to which he guessed are the clues that will help you find out what you're getting yourself into.

and as he quietly anticipates within the shadows of the factory, he begin to wonder . . .

how have you been since the day you've quit from the job?

he noticed how much you've changed, from your appearance to how you act. you were so thin back then, almost like a walking, pale corpse that just got out of it's casket. because of that, he could imagine you being crushed underneath by some of the large and unbearably heavy boxes that was lying around the factory. good thing that those grabpacks were invented and has given the advantage to move around easier to all of the workers in the factory without any issues, just like the one you were wearing right now.

but now that you were here, now that you've returned, he hates to admit how he felt relieved when he saw how you appeared to be in good condition.

after all those years . . .

and here you are, still standing and fully alive, unlike how the other employees ended up, dead and lost.

he's now followed you into a room where you can make a friend of your own, one of the most popular attractions among the kids and adults alike when the factory was still up and running back then.

and as he watches you pull some levers here and there with a visible expression of both confusion and fear on your tiny, pretty face, he quietly hums in amusement.

ah, finally, it's only a matter of time until you'd have to place that catbee into the chute where it will activate those huge doors to slide open, which will then reveal an eerie, dark hallway.

right at that moment, is going to be his entrance to reveal himself to you, to show you the nightmare that he has become throughout all those years of nothing but torture and suffering, the nightmare that you have mistakenly awaken has come to life.

that's right, he is now awoken because of your return.

and you will have no choice but to take responsibility.

═ ═ ═

i couldn't find the amazing and talented person who made that horrifyingly, stunning artwork but once i found them, i'll give them a proper credit! ♡