[ short fluff ] lazy purrs

i can't move, i couldn't.

and i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to leave early for today.

i don't know if this is a mistake but i am certain that i am regretting a little bit for agreeing to let him sleep on me like this.

with my small, fragile hands, i placed them underneath his head before carefully lifting it up so i could adjust my position as i pushed myself back until i felt my very own back making contact with the wooden toy block behind me.

ah, that's more comfortable

we were both just chilling in his quarters right now which is only near to the main entrance of the factory. the doors were chained and locked up in huge padlocks but that didn't stop me from getting inside the abandoned and infamous, cursed factory simply due to my own curiousity.

i sneaked my way in through the vents and found some tapes whilst exploring inside. i was oblivious to what i was getting myself into but as i continuously ventured around the place, i somehow formed some multiple, random theories in my mind to what may have happened here, why it was so frightened by and avoided by the public where even the authorities wouldn't dare discuss and explain more about it.

and guess what! you'll never believe what i have witnessed with my very own eyes.

a freaking statue―well, i thought it was a statue―came to life.

and it even nearly killed me! thanks to my communication skills―wait, no, actually, i don't even know how and why it decided to suddenly spare me while i was right under it back then.

it was all still a mystery to me.

i tripped, just like how i've seen it happen in any kind of those corny, stupid horror movies.

but this one is NOT a movie at all.

this is real life and i am going to die.

how delightful, isn't?

i can hear its screeches and it brought shivers down my spine as i swore that the ground beneath me shook a bit while i i can hear some loud, thumping footsteps coming from behind.

its getting near and i cannot move, my body refuses to, this is . . . this is it . . .

i didn't dare look up, instead, i just let my head hung low as my elbows shook violently against the floor along with my hands. they're bruised, i'm exhausted, and i am fucking scared.

a yelp escaped from my lips when i was suddenly pulled harshly against the floor by a hand that wrapped itself around my ankle as i struggled to crawl away. then, i felt my hair being tugged and pulled from behind before i was turned around as i am now face to face with the perpetrator, itself.

of course i was shocked, speechless. i wanted to scream but for some reason, my voice wouldn't come out.

it stared at me with its round, void-filled eyes. i cannot see no any kind of emotion in them, they're almost like, soulless. actually, i thought this thing's lifeless but now, right after i witnessed how it just tried to consume me alive, i doubt that whatever's going on in this cursed factory, would be any good.