CHAPTER FIVE

He drove the car along the highway. There was not much Saturday afternoon traffic. He drove within the speed limit so the highway police wouldn't stop him. He couldn't afford for them to blow his mission. Spending time in prison didn't appeal to him. He and his partners would get a lot of money if everything went well. He didn't want them to risk losing out on their big payday.

He and his partner were lucky they didn't get caught while taking the woman from the bathroom. They had known beforehand that it would be a risky abduction but their line of work involved taking risks. The woman was quite a fighter. He almost couldn't control her. Luckily for them, she fell and hit her head and was knocked unconscious. There had been one glitch in their plan. The other woman wasn't supposed to be there. He had been expecting her to wait outside or something. She could then be distracted while they kidnapped the other one. He hadn't expected them both to go into the bathroom. But they were best friends after all, and they were probably used to doing everything together, even using the bathroom. But things worked out well despite that glitch.

He and his partner both took off their masks before leaving the bathroom. When he was carrying the unconscious woman outside, a few women were eyeing them suspiciously. He kept casting worried glances at the woman in his arms and told them that she was his wife and she had passed out in the bathroom. He said that she suffered from hypotension and when he did see her coming, he went to the bathroom to check on her. That's when he found her on the floor unconscious. He would take her to their Lover's Haven to take care of her. The women obviously believed him because they no longer seemed suspicious. He took her to the car and put her in the backseat. He strapped the seatbelt around her to avoid raising further suspicion. He and his partner then entered the car and drove off.

His captive was now sleeping peacefully in the backseat. She probably wouldn't wake up for a while. Their other partner was waiting for them. He hoped their employer delivered on the deal. He and his partners deserved their reward after taking such a big risk. Kidnapping a woman in a crowded amusement park was no easy task. He glanced over at his partner, who was staring straight ahead. They hadn't spoken to each other since entering the car. Each was lost in his own thoughts. They were taking the woman to their usual spot. They would then wait on instructions from their employer about when and how they should kill her.