Chapter 6 (Edited)

Benjamin's POV
After lunch me and Chrissy went to our room, I decided to change my clothes into something more comfortable, which was a plain black pair of shorts and one of Chrissy's hoodies "Benji!" I jumped at the sudden yell from down the hall and a few seconds later, Teagan, Emery and Samber walked into the room "We're going shopping, wanna come?" Teagan asks "Sure, Benji needs some clothes anyway" Chrissy answers the question, luckily, I didn't take off my shoes because we're going shopping!

- Time skip brought to you by Samber, the adorable non-binary bean! -

Kieran drove us to the town about three hours away, Samber sat in the passenger seat of the car while me, Chrissy, Emery and Teagan sat in the back seats but since there's only three seats.... Chrissy made me sit on his lap... and then teased me the entire time. Once we got to the mall, Samber decided to go to Hot Topic, so me, Emery and Teagan went with him while Kieran and Chrissy went wherever, they wouldn't say... "Benji look at these cute plushies!" Samber lightly grabbed my arm and dragged me over to a shelf full on plushies "these are really cute." I looked at them all before my eyes landed on one of a black skeleton cat "You should get that one" Samber said after they saw me staring at the cat "Oh... I-I don't want to waste Chrissy's money..." I smile lightly "Are you serious?" I turn around to see Teagan and Emery standing behind us "Christopher is an Alpha and your mate, it's in his instinct to want to spoil you, whether you like it or not" Teagan smiled and pulled out a credit card from her pocket, handing it to me "Chris told me to give this to you, it has a few hundred dollars on it and he wants you to buy whatever you want" I looked down at the card before looking back at the plush "I-I guess.. if t-that's what he wants..." I smiled hesitating before grabbed by the plush "Great, now let's get you some clothes!"

-One hour later-

After buying a few plushies, some shoes and a ton of clothes, the four of us went looking for Chrissy and Kieran "Chris messaged and said they're at the food court" Teagan told us looking down at him phone, we made our way to the food court and quickly found them "Hey Benji, you get some clothes?" Chrissy asked happily "Yeah, I also got some shoes and plushies." he smiled at my response, wrapping his arm around my waist "That's great! You guys wanna get some food?" Everyone agreed so we got food and went home afterwards, I was kind of tired once we got home so Chrissy took me upstairs to take a nap "Benji, you sleep and I'll put away everything" He told me as we took off our shoes "I can put away my things Chrissy" I smile taking some bags from him "Fine, but afterwards you're taking a nap" replied "Only if you take a nap with me" I laugh lightly and put away my things, putting some plushies on the bed "Actually.. before we nap there's something I wanna talk to you about."

Christopher's POV
Benji looked at me confused, but didn't offer a response so I just continued "Once I mark you, you'll go into heat and you'll need a nest... there's a spare room down the hall, it has a bathroom and no furniture at all. I was thinking that you could make your nest in there so then you can make it as big as you want!" I exclaimed "Ok... but what's a nest..?" He asked, right I haven't explained that yet. "A nest is something an omega makes while in heat, it's made of things like pillows, blankets and clothes that are covered by the scent of their mate... so if I have alpha stuff to do while you're in heat, then my scent is there to comfort you! And you can also use it when you're stressed or need comfort and I'm not around for some reason" I explained to Benji and he smiled in response "That seems like a great idea!" I laugh quietly and pick him up, dropping him on the bed "Great! Tomorrow we'll get materials for you nest, but for now let's sleep" he just smiles as we lay down and slowly drift off to sleep.

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in awhile and I'm sorry about the really short chapter.

I'm struggling with ideas for the next chapter, so is there anything you want to happen??