Chapter 7 (Edited)

Christopher's POV
I slowly moved around, not wanting to open my eyes or get up "Chrissy, get up, get up!!" I heard Benji squeal and then there was a weight on my chest, which I'm guessing is Benji "Puppy please... I wanna sleep" I groan pulling him down, so he was laying on my chest "But I need to tell you something!" He whined trying to get up "What is it puppy?" I sigh, pulling the blanket over us move "Ok, but you can't overreact, freak out or let Dallas take over, ok?" I just nod my head wanting to sleep more "Chrissy, I want you to mark me..." what?! I quickly get up, pinning Benji to the bed "C-Chrissy?!" He yelped blushing heavily "Benji... you really need to think about this, Dallas has to take over to mark you and once you're marked, you'll go into heat and then we'll mate" I really wanna mark him but I also want him to think about this before it happens! "I have thought about this Chrissy, I barely slept last night because I was thinking about this... please mark me." he smiled shyly, I smiled and growled as Dallas tried to take over "Ok... just remember, Dallas is in control during the marking, and it'll hurt..." he just smiled and nodded.

Benjamin's POV
Chrissy's eye went yellow which meant Dallas had taken over, he lifted me up and sat me in his lap growling. He licked my neck where he wants to mark me, as he does that, I feel his hands wonder up and under my shirt "Mate... my mate." I slowly leaned into him feeling relaxed when suddenly... "Fuck?!" He bites me, he marked me... "Sleep mate..." I did as he said, closing my eyes and letting myself sleep.

-Time skip-

I woke up feeling something wet on my shoulder, my eyes fluttered open, and I looked up to see Chrissy licking my shoulder "C-Chrissy... what are you doing..?" I ask tiredly as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes "Hey Benji you're up! I have to lick your mark so it heals properly, otherwise it would hurt a lot longer" he explained while he stood up with me in his arms and walked to the bathroom "Let's take a bath and then we'll go buy some stuff for your nest, since your heat should start this week" I just nodded and let him sit me on the bathroom counter "I... I have your consent to mate with you during your heat right...? I can't ask during your heat since you won't have a clear mindset..." I smile softly at Chrissy's words, it's nice to know that he wants my consent now instead of waiting until I'm in heat "Y-Yes... you have my consent, Chrissy." I mumble just loud enough for him to hear "Great puppy!" He picked me up and put me on the ground, allowing me to take off my clothes and put them in the laundry basket while he did the same before, we got in the bath, I sat in front of him and laid on his chest sighing happily.

Once we were out of the bath, I went to the closet to get some clothes "Benji, can you get me some clothes too?" Chrissy called out from the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth "Sure Chrissy!" I answered as I got dressed, I then grabbed some clothes for Chrissy and went to the bathroom.

Chrissy's outfit^

Benji's outfit^

After he got dressed, we went downstairs "OMG!" A sound squeal was heard as Teagan and Emerson came running towards us "You marked Benjamin!" Teagan squealed again smiling widely "Yes I did now shut the fuck up!" Chrissy growled angrily, I whimpered slightly at the growl making Chrissy frown and wrap his arms around me "I'm sorry puppy, she's just really loud..." he mumbled into my hair "It's fine. Me and Chrissy are going to buy some nesting materials, you guys wanna come?" I ask them "Sounds great!" Once at the mall, we went to every store that sells pillows, blankets, cushions and anything else that could be used for making a nest. "Samber told me that having a heated blanket and a weighted blanket in a nest is very comforting" Teagan explains as she grabs a heated blanket and through it in the cart "That does sound pretty good" I giggle quietly as Chrissy kisses my neck lightly "Great! We'll get a weighted blanket and go home; I don't want you out of the house too long since your heat can come at any time."

-Time skip to in the car-

Christopher's POV
We finally have everything! I can't wait for Benji to make his nest, Kieran said that once Benji is in heat, he may not allow me in his nest at first because he won't think it's ready for a dominant mate to be in "C-Chrissy..." I look over at Benji, his face is red and he's panting "What's wrong puppy?" I frown "I-I feel... hot.." he whines, and Teagan suddenly gasps "Holy shit, his heat is starting!" What?! "Emerson call Kieran and have him prepare everything and have him take the bed sheets from my room and some of my clothes from the laundry, to put in the nesting room I have set for Benji" she just nods and calls Kieran "Chrissy it's hot!" Benji cries trying to take off his top "I know Benji, you just have to wait a few minutes." It's going to be ok, we're nearly home.

Sorry for the short chapter guys, hope you're enjoying the story!