Chapter 10 (Edited)

3rd person POV

It had been a long week, Benji's heat was finally over, but Benji didn't want to leave his nest. that usually happens with omegas, once they have their first heat and their first nest, they become attached, which is why most omegas keep their nests and of course Christopher would never force his lovely little mate to give it up, the problem was that the nest was in a separate room and Chris wanted to go back to their room.

"Benji, baby please, you don't have to take it apart. I just want to go back to our room now that your heat is over" Chris tried to explain but Benji just couldn't be persuaded. "But I don't want to leave it! I wanna sleep in it and just be in it all the time." he pouted, crossing his arms. Benjamin wasn't budging, Chris sighed and sat next to his mate in the center of the nest trying to think of an alternative to get Benji out of the nesting room and into their bedroom. and then, it hit him. "What if we build another nest?" Now that got Benji's attention, he looked up Chris, letting the alpha see his mate's shining blueish eyes "what do you mean?" he inquired, wanting to hear more about his mate's idea.

"We could build another nest in our room, a smaller one of course, but it could go on our bed or in the closet, I don't care, you can put it were every you please puppy" Chris flashed his mate a smile as he explained his plan. "I guess that could work..." Benji trailed off as he thought, and Chris just loved the adorable look on his face as he thinks. "If it did go on the bed, would you be comfortable?" He asked, not wanting to do anything that would cause his alpha discomfort in his own home. "Of course, I would pup, it's an honor for anyone to be allowed to enter an omega's nest." Chris answered, getting up, and carefully stepping over the edge of the nest as to not move anything out of place, that is extremely disrespectful to the omega the nest belongs to, of course Chris knows this but thought it was being exaggerated until he knocked a pillow from its place in the nest's barrier earlier that week when leaving the nest.

Benji had pushed him to ground, sneering at him about ruining the nest and he was banned from the nest until Benji's next heat wave hit. Christopher had folded and stacked the few items of clothing they brought into the nesting room, he grabbed some underwear for Benji, he was already wearing one of Chrissy's shirts which is what he's been wearing the whole week, as well as Chris' hoodies, Benji slipped on the underwear and slowly left his nest, it wasn't going anywhere and he technically could come to it whenever he wanted to, Chris wouldn't stop him, but it still upset him to leave it even though he was about to go back to their room and build a new one.

Christopher's POV

It took a while, but I was able to get Benji out of the nest and back to our bedroom, although I liked spending the week in the nesting room, helping my puppy through his first ever heat, it was nice to be back to our room and I just know that once Benji build the new nest, we'll be spending lots of time in it. We made it to our room, and he quickly collapsed on the bed sighing. I set down the small pile of clothes to be put away later and joined him. "So, where are you thinking of putting the nest? It could go on the bed, and we can sleep in it every night, or it could go in the closet if you want to be more isolated" Benji stared at the ceiling in thought for a few minutes before answering. "Maybe... the closet, that way I can go to it whenever but also then it won't get in the way when we're in bed." He said, but it seemed like he was trying to convince himself that it was a good idea, even though he was talking to me. So damn cute..

He made the cutest faces when in thought. His nose scrunching slightly, and his lips pressed together tightly, he continued to look up at the ceiling and I think he might be talking to himself about the pros and cons of the difference places he could build the new nest, we sat in silence for the next few minutes until he looked and me smiling "closet, definitely the closet" he told me, confident in his decision. "Great, I'm pretty sure we have some leftover materials from the nest, it should be enough to make another one, and if not, we can buy new materials."

We decided to get some food and then start on the new nest. But first, I need to get him in some clothes since he's only in my hoodie "I don't want clothes, I wanna stay like this" Benji whined, giving me, those adorable puppy eyes and it takes everything in me to resist it. Luckily my possessiveness over my mate, and Dallas are enough to help. "Puppy, you're wearing and hoodie and nothing else, I'll be damned if I ever allow someone else to see you like this." I grip his face and squish him cheeks making him giggle. 

"Me and Dallas are the only ones who get to see you like this, in my hoodie, covered in my scent with your plush little ass hanging out and your squish pillow thighs. Got it?" I asked and gave him a slightly aggressive kiss to help get my point across, once again making him giggle "Well... Maybe I like it, when you get all jealous and possessive" he whispered, our lips still grazing each other. I chuckled lightly before pushing down on the bed and smashing our lips together once more. I brought my hands down to his thighs, so plush and so fucking squishy. 'When do I get to have a turn with him?'  And there's Dallas 'Surprised to hear from you, how come you didn't ask during his heat?' I asked him, as I squeezed Benji's thighs, making him gasp which gave me enough time to shove my tongue in. 'I figured I should let you have his first heat; you own me man' I guess I kind of do 'fine I own you, Dallas.'

Hope you guys liked the chapter, if you guys have anything you want to see in the story, just make a request in the comments. :)