ǝnɓoloɹd

"Romanoff! Barton! Mission report!" Fury yelled as we entered his office.

The mission was to hijack an auction that was auctioning off vibranium. Our mission was to find the seller. We knew that if said seller was at the auction, he would go up to the buyer and try to offer more. Clint's job was to be the highest bidder. My job was to seduce whoever who came close as to not look as suspicious.

That was the part i messed up. I fucked up real bad.

Nine months later

Pyotr Benjamin Romanov was born August 10. I have no idea who the father is.

Fury,Maria,Coulson and Clint has no clue about him.As soon as I found out about my pregnancy I requested a year long break, being a shield agent for seven years without any breaks does have its perks.

Shortly before his birth, I got an apartment in Queens where i would raise him away from shield and the red room. Neither do I want to give him up. I went under the alias " May Parker" so that pyotr would have a normal life. As the infamous killer assassin shield recruited, my name once made headlines. There were rumours about how i took children away in their sleep. When my name got released to the public it was humiliating, that's why i did what I did to keep Pytor , peter Parker, safe.

Seven years later

I had to make the hardest decision in my life to move away from home. The chitauri attack in New York.

In order to keep pytor safe i had to make the decision to leave and move in with the other avengers at Stark's penthouse. I still made time to see him, but just less. In the weekend i would return to queens and spend a weekend with him. For the rest, i was thankful Pete made a best friend in kindergarten , Ned Leeds, he and his family were kind enough to take care of peter until nine pm where i would pick him up to tuck him to bed and arrive back home before the team gets suspicious. In the morning I get up at five so i had enough time to get to queens and make breakfast before waking up Pete.

That was our arrangement. He knows that my job is dangerous but i never discuss it fully with him.Maybe when he is older.