dıɥsuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐʇs - oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

Before i even had the chance to open my eyes the aroma of pancakes attacked my nostrils. Despite the fact it was earlier than what I usually woke up at, within seconds I was awake and heading out to the kitchen.

"Good morning Agent Hill" I announced my presence

SHIT!

I realised i fucked up.I wasn't supposed to let her know i know she was a former shield agent.

Thankfully she had her earphones in and didn't hear that. When she turned around holding two plate of pancakes she jumped a little from seeing me. Wasn't she one of the top agents at Shield? She placed the pancakes on the table before she removed her headphones.

"Morning Peter. I hope you had a good rest." She greeted me and started cutting the pancakes.

"Yes I did thanks for the breakfast" I thank her politely for the meal

"So um how do I go to school from here?" I asked. I already missed three days of school.

"Ill drive you" she told me and we went back to eating our breakfast.

When it was time, we went down to the carpark back to the same car we rode yesterday. The only difference between todays and yesterdays ride was the silence.

" so when will my mother return? She hasn't been answering my text" I decided to ask about my mothers whereabouts. It was weird she had not responded in over twelve hours.

"That I do not know but i do know that as soon as she return she will have a good explanation." She replied. Mom will come up with some lame ass excuse that is a lie.

"How do I return back later?"

"Well the nearest subway station to the condo is quite far but its a 10 minute walk. Or if you want you can wait at one of the libraries near Stark Tower , send me a text and i can pick you up after i work at seven." Great i just have to leave before seven.

I soon see midtown high approaching and exited the vehicle. " Ill probably hang out with my friends after school. Ill send u a text if I'm returning late bye" and ran into school.

After I exited the vehicle I ran to my locker.

"Who was that?" Ned ask.

" Aunt May is on a business trip so her uh colleague is taking care of me till she returns."

After school

When I walked out of the school I saw a limo waiting for me . In the driver seat I see happy hogan, mr stark security guard, waiting for me.
"Get in" he said and that's how i found myself traveling to a place that could increase my chance of exposing my secret to one of my mothers best friends. Did I also mention i would be working under one of my moms teammates who hates her guts for betraying him? Yea I'm pretty fucked up right now.

'Mr Parker!" Tony Stark greeted me standing at the entrance of Stark Tower.

"Here its your badge" he hands me a red and blue card with a spider the similar spider on my suit on it.

"Come on ill give you a tour. Your badge can access all levels in this building ,even the penthouse .all you gotta do is scan here. He taps his finger onto the machine and it open I then waited for it to close before tapping my badge on it.

We spent the whole afternoon touring the levels and when we get to level twenty two that's when the panic starts to slip in. Level twenty two dedicated to Human Resources. That's when I saw Maria at her desk busy typing away. Thankfully the amount of time spent on the floor was short before mr stark decided to go to the upper levels.

Soon enough the tour was done and mr stark showed me the rooms in the penthouse.

"This is your room i customised it like your suit. Ur right next to vision and Natasha. Vision is not really big on doors but you will get used to it"mr stark said and the only thing I could comprehend was my room is next to the very person i was trying to keep my identity a secret from. I just know that when the day comes ill be royally screwed.

Even now I'm screwed especially when ms Potts walked into the room.

" You must be Peter, its such a pleasure to meet you. Tony has told me all about you." She smiled at me.

This was a terrible day to be my mother's son.

"Nice to meet you too miss Potts." I greeted her with a bow.

"Would you care to join us for dinner dear?" She asked.