Chapter three - Natasha secret pt 1

"Sure i need to text my aunt first" I accepted. I heard how my mother talked highly of her once which has a possibility they are close to each other and that means if i can get my hands on any information about Natasha Romanoff, I will get it. I'm sick and tired of being lied to my whole life.

"Great ill get the table set up"Pepper said and left.

I snuck out my phone to send maria a text. " Having Dinner with a friend ill come home slightly later, peter". Without ms Potts offering me to stay for dinner i would of have a higher chance at bumping into Maria at the lift or the lobby considering the fact my internship ends exactly at seven.

For dinner, Mr Stark ordered some pizza, Hawaiian and cheese.

"So peter tell me about yourself."Ms Potts asked.

"Well I grew up in queens and live there with my aunt" i said trying not to give too much away.

"What about your parents?" Mr stark butted in.

"They passed when i was really young" i answered.

" I'm sorry peter I didn't mean to- " ms Potts tried to smooth the tension.

The rest of the night we talked about my spider suit and miss Potts got freaked out and shocked that I was only 15 . That's when it gets interesting and they brought up about Germany.

" I still don't understand why Romanoff betrayed us. Rogers must have left some of his love pipe in her or something." Mr stark announced.Not only was I just confused but i was dumbfounded.

A few months ago mom came home with a bouquet of red roses. On the forth of July. The birthday of Steve rogers. The guy i just found out has a fling with my mom. The exact same guy who dropped an airport walkway on top of me.

" I assumed they were close friends as i saw her attack king tachalla to let them get away."I added in my comment to get more information out of him.

" Well lets see how she feels after she learns that rogers kissed agent 13 before the fight." Mr stark said.

How dare Steve rogers cheat on my mom . More importantly why did she keep this away from me.

Stories my mom told me about were her coworkers. Robert, Francis , Edward and Grant.

Wait a minute!

It made sense now that i just pieced it together.

She said Grant gave her flowers. Robert and Francis were STEM major , Francis was her best friend and there was Nino who stop by to work at times. Grant was Captain America's middle name as in Steve Grant Rogers. By following that theory it is safe to say Robert is Bruce Robert Banner, Francis is Clinton Francis Barton, Edward was Anthony Edward Stark. But who was Nino and Thor is left and his fathers name is Odin. Odin backwards wouldn't make sense but it rhymes with Nino.

That means that whenever Edward puts a fake spider in Grant's coffee mug. It means that tony stark place a fake spider in Steve Rogers cup. It's all starting to make sense. Now whenever mom brings up her coworkers i would know who is who.

"peter its getting late where do you live we can send you home" Miss Potts offered a ride.Miss Potts is friends with Maria so if I said where Maria's condo is she will get suspicious. However i could still give them my old address, wait till the leave and Swing home to Maria's condo but where would i change. Lastly i could swing to the subway nearest to Maria's condo and walk from there and i also get to patrol.

"It's okay ill just swing home i have to patrol anyways. Bye see you on Tuesday" I said wearing my newly upgraded suit and swing back to the condo. The longer I stay they will insist to send me home and i do not want that.

"Peter wai-" Mr Stark yelled but it was too late,I was out the balcony.

As I was swinging i decided to go back to my apartment in queens . That's when I saw five silhouette in the apartment. I got closer and identified them as Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes,Steve Rogers and my mother Natasha Romanoff ( Clint and Scott were not present). My mother had her head under Steve Rogers knock snuggling close.The others were packing their bags. Was it her plan to get rid of me to invite her "friends" over?

Does she even knows he is cheating on her?

I had to leave before they sense me and before maria gets suspicious.