chapter three

THREE

The girl slowly opened the door and walked inside the so called office where the leader at after knocking on the door a while ago

"yes, Haemin?" Bangchan approached nicely.

Haemin fiddled her fingers before pressing her lips into thin lines and closed the door behind her. "uh, Chan" she blurted and Bangchan looked up to the girl, raising his eyebrows.

"can I go out?" she asked for his permission. Bangchan nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders, "of course, sure, but where?"

Haemin grinned a little, "just take some fresh air" Bangchan nodded his head and nudged his head towards the door. "you can go but be careful outside okay, hide your identity well" he reminded the youngest.

Haemin nodded her head and bowed her head a little, "I'll get going, thanks Chan" she said before walking out from the office.

She walked downstairs quietly and sighed in relief as she didn't find Lee Know.

"looking for your boyfriend?" a voice approached from behind making the poor girl jumped in surprise. Her eyes went wide and placed her hand on her chest, huffing.

"Hyunjin!"

He grinned before burst into a small giggle. "he went out, you better quick if you don't want to bump into him"

Haemin nodded her head, "if he ask where am I just tell him I went out for fresh air" Hyunjin chuckled and pushed the girl towards the door.
"I know Kim, I will cover everything for you"

Haemin smiled and nodded her head before pulling her cap down and stepped out from the house, quickly dragging her feet away from the mansion.

Gladly not everyone inside the mansion is like Lee Know; Lee Know doesn't give a damn care about her and only put his missions as his priority not his girlfriend's safety.

Other members are totally opposite from him. Yes they do think their missions are more important but they still do think about everyone's safety especially the only girl in their gang.

Bangchan is strict but not as strict as Lee Know.

But she couldn't trust them all 100% since there's one day where the members spill about her secret, sneaking out from the mansion to Lee Know.

To her, Felix and Changbin are who she most trust and could rely on. They basically protect her from Lee Know.
They always try to protect her from him but sometimes they fail because Lee Know is usually stronger than them. even his glare could make them shaking.

'why did I even met him at the first place? I shouldn't have trust him before'

🚬

She knocked on the door multiple times while her head looking around, making sure no one is around.

"coming!" a voice from inside said making Haemin felt a bit relief.

Once the door swung open, Haemin immediately pushed the owner of the house and stepped inside the house before closing the door and locked it.

"woah, what's wrong Haemin?" a girl who's a bit taller and older than her ask in weird. Haemin smiled a little, "nothing, I'm just scared someone might see me"

The girl's mouth formed into an 'O' before walking towards the living room where other girls waiting at. "are you okay min? did he hurt you again?"

Jiu asked in concern as she checked the girl and saw bruises on Haemin's hands. Jiu sighed heavily and rolled her eyes, "when will that guy stop? You are his girlfriend, why does he treats you like this?"

Haemin could only smile while hearing the elder's complained. She agreed with her but even if she did so, what could change? Nothing. She will still end again at that mansion and got beaten by her boyfriend.

"oh, Haemin! What a right time to come, we just ordered pizza!" Sua said and asked the youngest to come over.

Haemin chuckled and took a seat beside Dami who busy searching movie to watch on Netflix.

"just eat okay Haemin, you surely haven't eaten yet right? of course you haven't" Siyeon sighed heavily, "look at you young lady, you're losing weight again" she shook her head in disappointment.

Sua rolled her eyes, "how can she not when she's living with those boys, you better stay with us Haemin" Haemin scoffed before shrugging her shoulders, "I wish I could, but I couldn't escape from there anymore"

Dami turned to Haemin, looking at the girl in sympathy before exchanged looks with Jiu who shrugging her shoulders.

"don't worry, you will escape from there, soon you will, trust yourself" Siyeon said, patting the girl's shoulder.

Haemin nodded her head and grinned, "thank you unnie, I don't know how my life could be without you guys, you guys are really my comfort place"

"aww, Haeminie!~" Sua pouted before pulling the girl into tight embrace while her hand ruffling Haemin's hair making the youngest laughed.

'without the girls, I could suffer more and have no place to share my problems, I'm glad I meet them, really...'