chapter eleven

ELEVEN

Haemin stepped inside Jaemin's apartment while looked around the house

Haemin stepped inside Jaemin's apartment while looked around the house. Everything is organized well and the house is very clean.

"so this is my apartment" he blurted making the girl looked at her. "you're lucky I have two rooms or not I don't know where should you sleep" he muttered while switching the air conditioner on.

Haemin pressed her lips into thin lines and nodded her head before grinning a little, "not bad" she said while looking around.

Jaemin turned to the girl and chuckled, "I know right" he said before a warm smile crept on his face. Haemin huffed and played with her bracelet, "I hope I'm not a burden for you, I mean yeah it's probably your first time, a victim staying at your place"

Jaemin laughed, "yes it's the first time, victim usually stay at the hospital for months or maybe at their OWN house" he said pressing the words 'own' making the girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm joking; you're not a burden, besides we have a lot to discuss right? I think it's much easier like this" he added.

Haemin nodded her head and smiled a little.

Jaemin handed a bag to the girl. "Bora helped me to buy some clothes for you, facial wash, toothpaste, toothbrush and everything yesterday"

Haemin raised her eyebrows and accepted the bag from him. "I don't know if the sizes were right or not but I think it'll fit you" he added making the girl bowed her head a little.

"thank you very much" she said and Jaemin hummed. "let me show you, your room" he said before wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulders.

The doctor told him that she still can't walk properly because of her injured legs and that's the reason why Jaemin has to help her to walk.

Haemin turned to his arms before slowly lowered her head, "I can walk by my own" she said but Jaemin ignored her words until they reach the guest's room.

"the doctor told me to help you, you don't want to hurt your leg, it's not fully heal yet"

He said as he placed her carefully on the bed. "you should rest first" he said before heading towards the door. "I have works to do so I will go back to my office, you stay here, don't go out"

Haemin furrowed her eyebrows, "but what if I'm hungry?" she asked pouting a little making Jaemin rolled his eyes.

'c'mon, not with that pout again' -his thought.

He sighed and walked out from the room without saying anything making the girl frowned and rolled her eyes.

She lied down on the comfy bed and stared at the blank ceiling above her.

'great now I'm stuck in this house, with him- why do I kept stuck with handsome people?'

She shook her head about the thought in her mind before giving a light slap on her face, "he's a policeman Kim Haemin, don't play with him- besides who knows he already has a girlfriend- eh so what if he has a girlfriend? That's not your business"

Just as she was about to talk to herself again, the door swung opened making the girl immediately sat up on the bed.

"there's food in the kitchen, use this to go anywhere around this house- but don't! go out" he warned making the girl sighed.

"yeah, I know" she replied and Jaemin placed the crutches next to the bed. "where do you get these crutches?" she asked and Jaemin shrugged his shoulders, "I once used it" he said casually and the girl nodded her head.

"I'll get going first" he said and the girl hummed.

"have a safe drive"

He hummed back and walked out from the room, closing the door afterwards making the girl sighed and lay back on the bed before turning to the crutches. "well, at least i won't stay in this room 24/7" she said to herself before shrugging.