Guns and Magic. (N.M & P.G)

I just got the magical ideas from narcissaswhore. So, i hope you enjoy yourselves and two hands on the phone please.

This was so much fun lmao, So ⚠️ TW: Gay ass smut ⚠️

Narrators POV:

You let out a long and heavy sigh as you sat down on the sofa next to Narcissa, using the toes of your feet to flick off the heels on them and then you just let them fall onto the floor.

Once you made enough movement to make yourself present in the room, Narcissa she just peered down at you through the tops of her glasses, but you obviously didn't notice her glare as you rubbed the heels of your feet with your hands because they killed from wearing them all day at work; walking around the stairs and halls of the Ministry of Magic is not a fun experience.

"Hello to you too," Narcissa muttered and dapped the tip of her finger on her tongue to make it wet so she could turn the pages of her book easier.

"Hey, darling..." You groan as you just leaned into her side, wanting to be close and needing her comfort after a long day. Narcissa didn't seem to be in a cuddly mood at the moment, but she seemed quite preoccupied like someone would walk through the door.

"No- no cuddles," She stated and pushed you off, your heart hurting slightly making you pout like a child, "Oh don't do that face, it's not flattering- besides we have a guest coming over."

You frowned even more as you tried to scrape the insides of your brain, thinking of who could possible be coming over for dinner and yet you thought of no one.

"Cissy... who is it? Please don't say it's someone from this Ministry, i hate the lot of them." You whined and kneeled beside her with your hands on her arm that was rested on your thigh before you moved.

"It's a... friend, she's nice but she doesn't tolerate your kind of behaviour," She stated and pushed her glasses onto her head before she pulled them all the way off, setting them down on the coffee table and doing the same with her book, "She'll be here any moment now-"

Ding.

The beating of your heart could be heard from miles away as Narcissa sat up from the couch, grabbing your wrist as she did so. You rolled your eyes slightly, little did you know that Narcissa saw and smirked as her head filled with unwholesome ideas.

"Sort your dress out." She pointed at your dress that had hitched up your thighs as it was a skin tight dress and hugged your curves.

You looked down and rolled your eyes for the millionth time today, pulling the bottom of the dress down to rest just above your knee and raised your eyebrows with your hands gesturing to Narcissa that you did what she asked, her simply nodding and instantly opening the door.

"Polly." Narcissa nodded to a woman that just waltz into the hallway liked she owned the place.

"Cissy," The woman nodded back, her attention turning to me as she noticed me just behind Narcissa, "Is this the one?"

Your eyes widened at the question and the feeling of uncomfort arose in your stomach, wanting nothing more to jump into Narcissas' arm and wanting her to reassure you that the odd woman won't hurt you.