Guns and Magic. (Narciss.M & Polly.G) PART 2

Due to the high number of people that enjoyed the last Guns and Magic one shot, i will begin (hopefully!!) a story with Polly Shelby and Narcissa Black !!

But to just satisfy you for right now, here is a taster of what the story will contain.

Tw: Smut ofc ‼️

Y/Ns' POV:

The bright light coming through the window disturbed my peaceful sleep and caused me to grown, pressing my face further into my pillows.

"Not a morning person then, hm?" A pleasant but also grainy voice came from behind me.

I frowned, i was not startled but was confused so i sat up slowly whilst ignoring the soreness of my legs and back, looking over to where the voice came from.

"Nope." I said, "Mornin', Polly."

"Morning, poppet." She smiled and stood up from the side of the bed, her body was covered with a silk dressing gown which i recognised to be my Narcissas' least favourite because she didn't like purple but Polly- it looked like she owned it.

"Where's Cissy?" I mumbled as i rather aggressively tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"She's in the shower... or she's making breakfast..." She said slowly, as if she has forgotten what Narcissa told Polly what she was going to do.

I hummed and stood up. Well, tried to because my legs sort of wobbled. The cold air wrapped around my body as i walked towards the bathroom, hearing the light gushing of the shower.

I smiled to myself, stretching slightly before opening the door.

"I'll get her hot, show her what i got..." Narcissa hummed, rubbing presumably shampoo through her hair and wiggled her hips as she did.

"Can't read my, can't read my
No, she can't read my poker face..." she sang in a playful way, making me lean against the door frame whilst smirking as she seemed to know the words confidently.

"(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, she can't read my poker face-" she sang more, the first part in a more deeper voice.

"P-p-p-poker face, f-f-fuck her face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
P-p-p-poker face, f-f-fuck her face (mum-mum-mum-mah)..." Cissy was getting even more playful as she turned around and began to wash the shampoo out her hair, leaning her head back as she did.

Looking out the door, i saw Polly staring at me in confusion, not knowing why i haven't just gotten in the shower with her. I just smiled and dismissed her with my hand.

Reaching down to pull off my underwear and then pulling my shirt over my head, looking into Pollys' eyes after i did. Immediately turning around, as if i hadn't just gotten changed right in-front of her and acting as if i had so much power over her.

Definitely not because i began to blush from her eye contact.

"Oh, whoa, oh oh... oh, oh, oh..." Cissy continued to hum, now turned back to face the shower head and letting the water run over her front, massaging the conditioner into the ends of her hair.

I slowly pulled open the glass door, now genuinely concerned by the lack of the sense she had of her surroundings. Closing it behind me, to only grab at her hips and pull her into my front.

"I'll get her hot- AH" She cut herself off mid verse and squealed, falling back into me as she slipped but i caught her.

"Well, goodmorning..." I laughed, kissing her cheek, feeling my ego grow slightly as i've managed to make her blush- maybe from catching her in my arms from falling or from catching her singing a song, either is perfect to me.