Chapter 1

Harry groaned, he had been trying to actually do his homework but his two best friends kept asking him about his type. Ever since they had officially begun dating Harry was pestered about his love life. "Mione, Ron I love you both but can you two please just drop the topic. I'm happy for both of you, can't you be happy that I'm fine like this?"

Hermione frowned, "we just don't want you to miss out on-"

Harry interrupted her with a groan, "Mione I need to finish this."

Ron and Hermione shared a look and nodded getting up leaving Harry alone. Harry didn't mean to make them feel bad but the whole topic was getting old. Everyone they tried setting him up with just wanted him for the title, not for him.

"can I sit here?" a deep voice asked.

Harry looked up to see none other than the star potions student, Blaise Zabini. "sure but why?"

Blaise placed his things neatly on the table and sighed. "well its either be the sixth wheel since Draco and Astoria are together and Daphne, Pansy and Theo are all dating each other or get harassed by students because I'm a slytherin. I've done nothing wrong towards you or anyone in general but stereotypes." He pulled the chair back and sat up straight, "You're also more accepting since we've had classes where we're put together. I also heard part of the conversation with your friends and I know you're in the same position as I am."

Harry shrugged, "it's annoying right?"

Blaise nodded affirmatively, "I wish they could just understand that we're both fine with being single." They stayed silent working before Blaise spoke up again, "have they set you up with someone?"

Harry groaned, "yes but the girls they set me up are all too.... Too much."

Blaise chuckled, "yeah. Draco set me up with this hufflepuf but all he did was talk about his ex."

They shared a small laugh but continued working. Harry was glad he allowed Blaise to sit next to him, the slytherin made any of his fans stay away and he guessed he kept the bullies at bay for Blaise. He smiled at the thought and continued to do his work without any interruptions.

Blaise smiled at him letting the gears in his head turn.

______

Blaise ran up to Harry after class ignoring the odd looks from Hermione and Ron. "we need to talk."

Harry looked at his friends then back at Blaise, "about?"

Blaise eyed the other two gryffindors carefully, "private matters."

Harry nodded slowly and turned to look at his friends, "save me a seat?"

Hermione smiled at him, "of course Harry."

Once they left Blaise pulled Harry outside into a more private place. "I told my friends we were dating." Harry widened his eyes, what did Blaise just say? "before you say anything just consider it. We can fake date and our friends will surely leave us alone. Think about it it, people will bother us less and it could be just until we both find someone we like."

Harry thought about it for a second, "alright, I'm in."

Blaise could hardly contain his excitement, he grinned widely at Harry. "okay but you have to tell your friends and we have to act like a couple."

Harry blushed, "what does thst imply?"

Blaise hurriedly shook his head, "I'm not going to make you do anything you're uncomfortable with. We could just hold hands, maybe hug or kissed on the cheek but nothing you're not okay with."

"yeah those are okay with me." Harry mumbled.

Blaise chuckled, "I better get going before Theo comes looking for me, see you around Potter."

Harry nodded whispering a small bye back to the slytherin. In the span of minutes he had acquired a boyfriend who woukd help him make his friends stop bothering him about his love life.

He slowly made his way to sit with his friends and finally eat something. Ron gave him an awkward smile, "what did Zabini want?"

Harry made his best effort to give them a genuine smile, "oh you know, just finally asked me out. Nothing important."

Hermione chocked on her juice, Ron quickly tried to help her handing her a napkin and hitting her back gently. Once she calmed down both lovebirds looked at him, "Zabini?"

Harry nodded slowly, "I mean that's what you two wanted no? I started talking to him and then one thing led to another and now he asked me to be his boyfriend. I mean, unless you two done approve. Sure I would be so heartbroken if my two best friends didn't like the guy I was dating but I can brake up with him. "

Hermione shook her head quickly, "no no, we were just surprised. We've never seen you two talk outside of class until today."

"but you seem very happy about it but if you do break up with him maybe we can talk to Krum and arrange something with the boys over there." Ron suggested. Hermione elbowed him making him groan in pain, "I mean we're happy for you." Hermione nodded in agreement.

Harry gave them a toothy grin, he finally got them to stop.

_______

Blaise went to sit down next to his friends who were all looking at him like they were trying to figure out what was going on with his friend. Blaise smiled at them, "wonderful day we're having." His friends just stared at him as he grabbed his food placing it neatlynon his plate. Blaise sighed, "can you please just be supportive of me? I finally found someone I really like and you are all acting like it's the end of the world. I thought you guys would be happier."

Pansy grabbed his hand gently, "we are Blaise it's just that... Why Potter?"

Blaise looked up at her, "have you seen him? We never asked why to Draco when he had a celebrity crush on him."

Draco huffed, "I was a kid that was easily impressed. You on the other hand are harder to impress."

Blaise shrugged, "well we've talked and had to be together for school stuff so I guess I kinda fell for him. Then you all kept setting me up with other people but I just wanted to be with him so I made it happen."

Daphne placed her arms around Pansy pulling her closer and placed her head on her shoulder to look at Blaise. "Have you two kissed?"

Blaise turned red, "no, not yet. We wanted to take it slow since I am the first bloke Harry has gone out with
Don't want to scare him off."

"Makes sense." Theo said shrugging, "we are very happy for you Blaise and if Potter makes you happy then that's that."

"Thanks mate, now can we please talk about something else?"

Astoria nodded, "sure but we do want to get to know him better. See why you like him and all. We should get along with his friends if you are going to be dating him."

Blaise forced a his smile to stay, he knew this would happen. "maybe he can participate in our slytherin game night."

The rest of the slytherins nodded. This ought to be fun.