Chapter 10

N.E.W.T.S and O.W.L.S, students hated both of them.

Hermione, Draco and Blaise kept testing each other in different things making sure they all knew everything. Harry tried to keep up, he wanted for the reason of hin getting a job to ve because he knew what he needed and not because he saved the Wizarding world.

"have you decided on what job you might want Potter?" Pansy asked him. They were both under a tree going over DADA, Harry had offered Pansy help with that.

"I would like to have a go at being a teacher. Maybe for this class actually." Harry told her.

Pansy grinned, "I think you'd make a wicked teacher. It's so easy to learn from you." She laid down on the grass and sighed. "let's take a break."

Harry shrugged, it was a good idea to take a break, Merlin he needed one.

They laid in silence for a little while before Pansy spoke up again. "what's your plan with Blaise after we graduate?"

"what do you mean?"

Pansy turned her head towards him, "well are you going to live together or live separately? Theo, Daphne and I have plans to live together and we already have where we wsnt to live. We just need to decorate but I can't wait to finally be able to spend more time with Theo."

Harry thought about for a moment, him and Blaise haven't even talked about it. He would like to live with Blaise, maybe start somewhere smsller and see if they liked living with each other. He knew that would make or break the relationship. Sure they had spent a few days together but not alone in a house with him. "We haven't talked about it."

Pansy turned to look up, "well I'm sure you'll figure it out." Pansy closed her eyes enjoying the moment, like all of her friends she enjoyed being with Harry. He kept everyone at bay  amd no one dared to bother her. It was very relaxing. "Potter, thank you." Harry only chuckled a you're welcome in response.

_______

After long hours of testing the students were tired.

Students could be found in the library with their heads down, in the corridors sitting together in silence on the floor, in the great hall enjoying a snack, in common rooms sitting comfortably with each other snd in dorms sleeping.

Harry was one of those lucky ones that had a partner with their own dorm that he could go into. Instead of the nice comfy bed they decided to sit side by side on the floor.

"I was talking to Pansy the other day," Harry said grabbing the attention of his boyfriend. Blaise raised an eyebrow for him to continue. "She asked if we had anything planned for after Hogwarts and we haven't really talked about us after Hogwarts. Are we going to live separately but continue seeing each other or do we maybe try living together?"

Blaise took Harry's hand, "well I would like to give it a go. It seems like a nice step into our relationship. Plus I really enjoyed having you near me and spending my time with you."

Harry blushed, "uh well where do we live? I have Black Manor or we can live in yours or buy a place or something."

Blaise placed his head on Harry's shoulder, "let's buy something together. Both of the Manors are huge and I was never a big fan of them due to them being dimly lit. Maybe somewhere near the woods with plenty of natural lighting. If we don't find something we could use the first options as a plsce holder."

"I like that idea."

Both smiled imagining what it would be like to live together. Harry didn't know if Blaise could cook but he himself knew the basics so he could tske care of that. Blaise would definitely be in charge of decor to make sure the house was nice and homey. They would sleep tangled uo in each other and wake up ready to face the day together.

This would be a nice new adventure and Harry liked that he wouldn't be facing life outside of the castle alone.

Very short chapter but I hope you all enjoy.