Chapter 7

Blaise held onto Harry's hand as if his life depended on it. Harry kissed his cheek, "come on. Molly will love you. Besides unlike me you wont be alone."

Harry squeezed his hand before they opened gifts with Blaise's mum. She was delighted to see a new set of peacock feather quills with the finest ink Harry had gotten her. She even exclaimed, "now this! This is a gift worth receiving!"

Blaise leaned down ans whispered, "how did you know what to get her."

Harry smiled proudly, "she writes to you a lot and the way she writes is nothing casual. Besides a busy designer should have a nice set."

Blaise couldn't wrap his head around how amazing Harry was.
________

Molly hugged Harry tightly once they got to the Burrow. Harry laughed happily accepting the big motherly hug he woukd never get tired of.

Blaise walked uo to her to shake her hand but was received with a hug as well. "I'm happy you accepted the invitation." Molly said stepping back.

Blaise smiked softly at the older woman, "me too."

Molly excused herself to get some rooms ready for them and the other slytherins.

Harry took his boyfriend's hand again, "come on, let's see where Ron and Mione are."

Blaise followed Harry through the house gettimg a tour and looking for his friends. They were in the kitchen eith the twins. The twins grinned when they spotted Blaise. "well hello there Zabini." Fred said in a cheery voice that hid the mischief.

"come, sit with us." George said stsning up and pulling Blaise and Harry towards them. Harry sat next to Hermione, the only other sit was in between the twins.

My boyfriend can do this, Harry tried to convince himself.

______

It wasn't long until the slytherins arrived.

Harry and a few of the Weasleys helped set up the table for lunch. Blaise hoped today would go well, he didn't want to ruin anything. The Weasleys were probably already annoyed at them for making them wait to open presents.

Draco walked over to him putting his chin on Blaise's shoulder. "You're tense blaisy."

"well it's not exactly the best thing that the family to my boyfriend are the people we used to step on."

"actually I was the one the did that more than any of you." Draco reminded him lookung down but keeping his chin on the other's shoulder.

Blaise sighed, "but my father-"

"your father was a lying cheating bastard." Draco said cutting him off.

"Blaise?" Harry interrupted. Both slytherins grinned at him, "uh the table is ready."

Drsco straightened up, "tell your stupid boyfriend thst he has nothing to worry about Potter."

Harry walked over to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek, "you should stop thinking about the bad things. They're willing to give you a chance Blaise."

Blaise blushed grabbing his hand letting himself be guided to the tabke with Draco walking right behind them. Draco took a deep breath, surely they would come out of this alive.

____________

Lunch was alright,there was awkwardness between them but it wasn't enough to drown in it. Theo was great at keeping the conversation going, specially with Charlie as he also had quite an interest in dragons. Definitely not because he found the ginger a bit hot and his lovely girlfriends teased him every so often for it.

After thwy were done the gift exchange began. The slytherins got scarfs from the Weasleys with their initial, all made by Molly. They made sure to put it on to match the Weasleys and their sweaters.

Next the slytherins gave them their presents. The people they didn't necessarily know got normal gifts you would get an almost stranger but still a bit personalized.

Luna got yarns and rope amd wires for her jewelry. Mrs. Weasley got a mug with a moving picture of her family that Harry had given them. Mr. Weasleys got a toaster for him to inspect and use because they thought it was a weird gadget muggles used. Fred and George got prank things from all over the globe to help them invent new things for their business. Charlie got new gloves for his job and finally Bill and Fleur got a nice set of quills.

They gave Ginny a brand new broom with broom polish and oyher fancy things to take care of her broom. Ron qmd Harry were given lifetime tickets for all quidditch games.

Pansy nervously drummed the forst box, "Granger, your hair always looks like a frizzy mess and you keep it tied up almost all the time." She didnt dsre meet the eyes of everyone glaring down at her. "I think that this would help you with them."

She slid the box to the other witch, Hermione opened it. "Daph's mother also has really beautiful curly hair and i might have taken a strand from your brush and given it to her to examine with magic. Those are products to help you take care of your hair and since you are going to be the minister of magic and all that you should look your best. Theres instructions on the little book."

Suddenly two arms wrapped around Pansy as she felt all the glares soften. "thank you." Hermione whispered to her.

Harry relaxed back to his boyfriend, he knew this woukd go great.