Chapter 12

Harry woke up already dreading the day ahead of him. He tried burying his face into his boyfriend's back trying to forget about today, trying ti make it disappear. Blaise mumbled something in his sleep Harry couldn't quite catch. "Can we just say I got very sick and couldn't make it?"

"if that's what you want Harry." Blaise said softly back at him.

Harry blushed, he loved Blaise's voice when he woke up from his slumber. Sometimes it would whisper kind words in his ear about how much he is loved and other times... Harry felt his face heat up.

"we don't have to go." Blaise reassured, "not if you don't want to."

Harry sighed, "it would be rude though, wouldn't it?" Blaise just hummed in response not actually paying attention to the question. Harry kissed his back letting out a soft airy laugh. Blaise pressed his back to him, Harry thought about it for a moment. If he did decide to go it would be awfully awkward for one of them to be limping so he just slip his hand to the front of Blaise's pants.

Blaise felt Harry's fingers lightly trace the outline of his cock, "Harry." Harry smiled pressing more kisses to his back and giving Blaise's cock a soft squeeze. Blaise gasped thrusting his hips for more.

Harry slid his hand into his boyfriend's underwear taking Blaise's dick in his hand. He knew how to drive him crazy and there was no rush. He rubbed his thumb against a vain all the way to the head smearing the precome.

Blaise whined trying to make harry hurry up but Harry just placed another kiss, this time on his neck.

After what felt like eternity to Blaise, a few seconds, Harry began moving his hand enjoying all the curses that fell from his boyfriend's lips.

Harry lightly sucked the skin on Blaise's shoulder leaving tiny marks that would be covered by any article of clothing he wore. It would be their little secret.

Blaise's breath got rapid and shaky, Harry smirked moving his hand faster. Soon enough Blaise came arching his back and squeezing his eyes shut. Harry turned his boyfriend around and licked his fingers clean with a devilish smile.

Blaise blushed taking it as a challenge. He quickly got under the covers and before Harry could say anything he pulled down his underwear and took Harry's dick in his hand. Harry quickly took off the covers meeting Blaise's eyes. Blaise licked the tip making sure Harry was watching his every move.

Harry let out a shaky moan as Blaise held his gaze and took in most of his cock. Merlin Blaise was good at giving head even if he had just woken up.

Blaise bobbed his head up and down holding Harry's hips in place and moaning around him. Harry couldn't hear himself, his mind was foggy and the only thing that mattered was the gorgeous man between his legs.

Blaise looked up at him through teary eyes and took him fully in his mouth. Harry was pretty sure he almost screamed as he came down his boyfriend's throat but he wasn't sute about that.

Blaise looked at him smugly before going up and kissing him deeply. Harry let Blaise lead the kiss feeling sedated and happy.

"you have all morning kong to figure out if you want to go or not." Blaise whispered to him, "I'll stay by your side all night long if you decide to go and I can always make excuses to leave early."

Harry placed a hand on Blaise's cheek smiling softly, "I love you."

Blaise blushed pulling Harry closer, "I love you too."

_____

As much as he didn't want to go Harry now stood in front of the mirror looking at himself in the amazing clothes Blaise's mother put together for him. He had to admit, the purple, mustard and silver jacket looked amazing on him, made his eyes pop. He really liked the warm cape, it was a surprise from Blaise.

Blaise glanced at him as he put his shoes on, "I think mum did a good job accentuating that fantastic arse you have."

Harry rolled his eyes playfully, "of course you would be staring at my arse."

Blaise shrugged with a small laugh. "come here and put your shoes on so we can leave."

Harry walked over to Blaise, he was wearing green and silver jacket with a complementing shirt underneath. "you look so handsome."

Blaise smiled pulling Harry down to his lap, "we can still stay and I can take my time undressing you and admiring every layer on your body."

Harry sighed, "as tempting as that sounds we have to go. But when we get back, if we're not too tired then I will take that offer. We have a carriage coming here any minute now anyway."

"fine."

Harry got off of his lap and carefully put his shoes on. These shoes were the best pair he had ever owned and he could see how proud Blaise was of that.

Blaise pulled Harry to him again, "do you have your speach prepared?"

Harry squeeked, he totally forgot that. He meant to write it in the morning but someone took any and all thoughts away from his mind. Blaise chuckled nuzzling his face into Harry's neck. "Don't laugh, what am I going to say?"

Blaise placed a soft kiss on his neck making Harry relax immediately. "well just look at me when you're going to talk and only talk to me. It will just be me and you."

Harry melted at his words, his boyfriend always knew what to say to make him feel comfortable. Blaise held Harry for a while before they decided it was time to leave for their carriage ride to the party.

______

Harry could already see flashing lights and they were still a bit far away from the event. Blaise took his hand kissing it, "Don't pay attention to them Harry. Your friends are inside and there is no way I'm leaving your side tonight."

Harry smiled letting out a shaky breath, "let's just hope the food is good."

The carriage stopped, it was time for the celebration.