Part 1

A lady in her late 40's was ordering the maids to prepare breakfast as per routine. She saw the time it's almost 8am. Everyone is going to be on table any moment. She was all dressed in formal salwar suit looking elegant. She is Mrs. Samra Hayat, wife of famous Businessman Mr. Hayat Khan. Mother of three kids, 2 sons and one daughter.

She came out and found her husband on the table reading newspaper.

Mrs. Hayat: How many times I have to tell you that no newspaper on dining table.

He removed the paper from his face gave a sly smile to his wife. Mr. Hayat Khan, owner Hayat Hotels. He kept the paper aside. He was in his 50's, very well known Businessman of Pakistan.

Mr. Hayat: I am waiting for kids.
As servants started keeping the food. Mrs. Hayat asked one of the maid to call the three down.

Mrs. Hayat: They are always late.

As they started serving, they their two sons taking their seats. Elder one is 28 years old, Shahveer Hayat. Has completed his business studies from abroad and came back to help his father and is about to get married.

Younger son is Zaid Hayat, 25 years old, is going to complete his Masters in Management and handles work with family.

Both brothers love each other and are always together, whether in good or bad. This whole family's soul is in the only princess of this house. Everyone loves her and is extra possessive for her. No one ever denies her for anything.

Mr. Hayat: Hamari Princess kahan hai?

"I am Here" Papa, came the response from hall, 21 year old Isra Hayat Khan standing there all smiling dressed in beautiful yellow chudidaar with dupatta in her neck. She is in second last semester of graduation. She is also studying Business but her goals are different from her family. She is beautiful girl from outside and inside.

Mrs. Hayat: you always come late Isra.

She came and sat beside her mother and kissed her cheek.
Isra: Sorry Mama, was completing my assignment last night so slept late.

Mr. Hayat: take care of yourself. If you keep staying up late you will get dark circles.

Her both brothers rolled their eyes listening that and she showed her tongue to them.

Zaid: yes isra, what if your grooms run away seeing you with such big dark circles.
All laughed.

Isra threw the extra spoon on him.

Isra: you worry about your life partner, what will she do when she will know you are scared of taking shower daily.

All laughed again.

Shahveer hifi with Isra laughing.
Zaid made a face and got up running towards Isra.

Zaid: ruk zara abhi btata tujhe. Isra got up and quickly hid behind Shahveer who also stood up.

Shahveer: stop it zaid.
Zaid: you always save her bro. This is not fair.

Isra from back: kuch jal raha hai kia??? She said pretended to be smelling something.

Zaid huffed and got his car keys.

Zaid: ab khudi University jana. Bye.
Isra: arey ni... I am coming, she hugged her family one by one and rushed out taking her bag.

Mr. Hayat: Iss ghar ki jaan hai Isra.

All agreed and continued eating.

There was darkness all over the room, a man tied to chair with ropes was trying hard to get out of grip. He was bleeding badly but still he was trying his best to escape after a lot of struggle he freed himself and rushed to the door. As he opened the door the light hit his eyes and he realised its day time. He smiled to himself thinking he has escaped and ran towards another door which led to some stairs. He rushed upwards thinking that he is escaping. He was limping but still didn't stopped.