Part 2

It was evening now and Isra was driving back to her home, as zaid said her car came back after repair. She noticed the weather is cloudy and a bit windy...

Isra: I just hope it will rain after reaching home so at least I can enjoy it to the fullest... she always gets excited for rain.

Affan: I hope it doesn't rain, I don't like this weather. I need to reach home quickly.

After sometime Isra got a call from her mother.
Isra: yes mama...
Mrs. Hayat: Isra I am at my friend's home, just pick me on the way back to home as my car is at home.
Isra: alright mama... I am on my way. Saying that she turned her car towards left.

As Isra knew her mother's friend so she reached there in few minutes and parked her car to go inside. It started raining suddenly, she got so excited that she forgot she is on the road and started twirling in the rain. She jumped in water and small kids passing by joined her. She played like a small kid.

Suddenly she heard her mother's voice and came back to reality and rushed inside not aware of someone was watching intensely. Though her face was little blur to him but he got amazed by the that girl got carefree because of rain. She seemed to be beautiful to him. Her long hair and fair complexion was enough to tell him that.

As the rain started he quickly parked his car in nearest parking side on street. He was waiting for it too stop when he saw a girl in yellow chudidaar was playing in rain not caring of her surroundings. She might get sick but seems like she loves rain. She played with unknown kids as if they are her best friends. Suddenly she heard a voice a rushed inside.

He came back to reality.
Affan: how can you stare a girl? It's wrong. Dammit... though her face was blur due to heavy rain but she was still dancing in his mind. As the rain stopped he started the car and drove away.

Mrs. Hayat: yeh kia behaviour hai isra? Ese barish mei kaun bheegta? Aur agar bimar ho gai tau???

Isra saw her mother's Friend smiling at her.
Isra: Asslamualaikum aunty... she said still standing in lawn as she was drenched.

Mrs. Aneela: Walaikumsalam beta... let me get towel for you. Its okay Samra, ese nahi daanto. Bachi hai.

Mrs. Hayat: you don't know her father and brothers, they will go mad if she sneezed for once.

As she said that, Isra started sneezing.

Mrs. Aneela: come inside and change beta before you get fever. Mrs. Hayat panicked and call her brother Zaid.

As she came out wearing Mrs. Aneela's daughter clothes saw her brother already there. She looked at her mother as if asking why you called him.

Zaid: What happened princess? He touched her forehead.
Isra: I am fine bhai, its just minor flu.
She knew now she will not be able to step out of her room until she is 100% healthy again.

Zaid: let's go to doctor.
Mrs. Aneela: Isra have this hot chocolate. You will feel better.

She happily took the cup and drank it.
Isra: Thank you aunty. For yummy hot chocolate and clothes. I will return them ASAP.

Mrs. Aneela: it's okay beta. You can keep it and take care of yourself.
Isra took out her car key from her bag.

Isra: let's go mama.
Zaid: give key to driver, you are not driving until you are fully fine.

She rolled her eyes but she knew its useless to make them understand that she is fine so she obeyed him.

Zaid: we are going to the doctor. I think you have fever.
Isra: o come on bhai... its just minor one. Please. I don't want to see doctor.