Part 3

She was standing in her room's balcony thinking about the incident. She was scared, why a man was killed but no one knew in the hotel? Who was he? Though she hardly saw anyone except that man on his knees but he was killed. How can someone be so cruel? She closed her eyes in fear and honey brown eyes looking at her.

Was he one of them? He has seen my face, o no... she was worried that he might be looking for her. But he was not the one with gun. He was outside the room. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't saw her mother standing beside her. When her mother touched her she flinched and got scared.

Mrs. Hayat: kia hua beta? She asked worrying.
Isra hugged her and cried. She was scared.

Her mother got worried as she was crying, Shahveer who was passing by heard her cries and rushed inside.

Shahveer: Bacha what happened? Did someone hurt you? He was so worried for her.

Both of them made her sit inside the room on her bed.
Mrs. Hayat: you're scaring me Isra... kia hua?

As isra stopped crying seeing her brother and mother.
Isra: I just got scared.

Shahveer: scared of what?

Isra: I heard a gunshot in hotel when I was going to washroom. So got scared.

Her mother caressed her face wiping the tears.
Shahveer: You saw something else??? Or someone hurt you?

Isra nodded no. She cannot tell anyone about meeting a stranger who caught her otherwise they would not allow her to go out alone.

Shahveer: It might be not gunshot. Maybe you misunderstood it.

Mrs. Hayat: I told you to not to go alone. Why don't you listen?

She just stayed silent looking down.

Shahveer: it's okay maa, I think she misunderstood it. You scared me princess. Don't worry and be brave.

Isra nodded. Her mother asked her to sleep and stayed with her until she slept.

He opened his eyes inhaling the cold bareeze, he is surprised to see herself so calm for a girl. She might have seen much more. She can be dangerous, why did he let her go? He is not able to sleep as whenever he closes his eyes, her face comes in front of him. The way she closed her eyes in fear and clutched his shirt. Her innocent face and her eyes which shows her feelings easily.

Affan: Isra... Lagta hai dubara milna hoga tum se... he again closed his eyes to sleep.

Today is the job fair, Isra and her friends were excited to apply and all prayed to get job in same company. Different multinational companies were here to interview students. Many got selected and many got rejected. Isra also gave interview in three companies and got selected but she was waiting for The Malik Construction company to take her interview as she really want the job there.

All three friends were now eating snacks from stalls when they suddenly university senior heads were rushing towards a black car followed by other cars with guards.

Zara: I think he is here... o wow I am so excited...
Raifah: I have heard he is so handsome.
Isra: About whom you are talking?

Zara: The Malik Construction's owner. See he is there. As Isra turned to see him a guard came and stopped her view. She tried to see him but he turned towards other side.

Isra: Whatever... let's get ready for interview. Hurry up.

All of them rushed towards the area where interview was going to happen.

He also started walking towards the company Stall. He was just here for five minutes as he knew that his rival is also going to be here and he is going to create mess.

As he walked in from backside to check his staff, his eyes got a glimpse of her I'm white frock. Her hairs were curled and light makeup, exactly the way he likes. He saw her waiting in candidates queue. He called his manager and instructed him something.

He than turned to see her again but she was not there. He came out wearing a mask and found her walking back to queue but lost in her phone. He saw a white SUV coming towards her in speed. He rushed to save her, as she looked up and saw the car coming she got shocked and closed her in fear.

Suddenly she felt a pull from the opposite side and twirled and bumped in someone. She kept her eyes close, her heartbeat was so loud and breathing too. She was holding his shirt again and he was just lost in her.

Her friends came rushing to her.
Affan: Tum theek ho?

She heard the voice and opened quickly and recognised him by his eyes, she stepped back in fear getting out of his hold.

Isra: Aap... Aap yahan kia kr rahe?
Affan: Tum Theek Ho??? Mai ne pucha...

Isra: Theek hu mai. But aap yahan kia kr rahe? Are you following me? Listen I already told you...

She was about to continue when  Raifah held her.
Raifah: Thank GOD you're fine. Than she turned to Affan. Thank you for saving her.

Affan: Tell her to learn to walk while looking ahead not in phone. As he was about to go he heard her.

Isra: I know how to walk but something urgent came so I had to look at phone. Thank you. Saying that she started walking towards her car.

Zara: where are you going? We have to give interview.
Isra: I am not interested, you guys ho ahead. Saying that she started her car and left. She was angry and scared both. He is here again... why???

Affan saw her leaving and was about to go when he saw some papers on floor, he picked them and smiled to himself.

Note:

Finally wattpad worked and now I am able to post things. I will post now regularly InshahAllah. This wattpad problem delayed everything.