Part 4: Such A Tease

(Hey guys. Again I'm sorry it's been so long but I've had so much work its not even funny so I promise this time I will update 2 parts as an apology :3 so let's continue with the story)

Undertaker watched with wide eyes as Grell manovered around him, exiting the shower. so it looks like she's teasing him now 'this will be fun' he thought to himself smirking, "you really are a cocktease aren't you...very well hehe" he says turning off the shower taps and steps out, water dripping steadily from his body onto the black tiled floor. He turned to see Grell who was standing close with a towel wrapped around her small frame "I have no clue what you are talking about dear" smirking she quickly rubs herself down in an attempt to dry before walking into the bedroom across the hall, and lay on the bed still wrapped in the towel "me tease you?" She called, mocking his own words and giggled "perish the thought". Undertaker rolls his eyes at her, he knew the red reaper was mocking him but he didn't care, he wanted her and he would have her. After drying himself with a towel and wrapping it around his waist he follows into the bedroom "you are more of a tease than I m'dear hehe", he leaned against the door frame staring at Grell, who was currently sprawled out on his bed in a rather provocative position... 'Damn she's hot! Keep it together Ade' he thought to himself and sat on the bed beside her "and you know it hehe".
Grell stared, she wanted to taunt this man more but didn't know how 'the towel!' She grinned as the thought entered her mind and began to crawl over to the giggling mortician and latched onto his towel with her index finger as if to pull him closer. "Excuse me? I don't tease" clearly a lie as she was struggling to keep a straight face and giggled "okay maybe I do a little, but we all have our faults" smirking she smoothed her hair to the side to reveal the bruise he had left earlier in the shower, knowing she still had it Undertaker smirked "you for one are rather possessive" with that said she tapped the mark he left for effect "these seem to be your signature" "hehe maybe I'm just marking my territory" Undertaker purred the words with a suggestive gleam in his now half concealed eyes, as clear as it was to Grell she wasn't phased and rolled her eyes and the insane man "yeah well I'm going to have to go to work with this you know, I don't fancy answering the ton of questions I'll be asked" she said playfully punching him in the arm "and I don't remember becoming 'your territory' either" that comment annoyed her a little, she was no man's property! Seeing this he gave a mock pout and giggled at her obvious irritation "maybe I am a little possessive hehe and I didn't see you do resist when I gave it to you hehe" giggling again as Grell cupped his cheek in her hand and bit him gently on the nose "I didn't know until you had done it you bully" a complete lie not that she was going to say anything, this time he chuckled and caressed the bite bruise with a fingernail "well I didn't hear you complain hehe in fact..." he spoke huskily leaning closer to her face "you seemed to enjoy it hehe". They were close enough to each other that their lips were almost touching and she could feel his breath causing her cheeks to flush the colour of her hair "m...maybe I did.. stop bullying me" aw the tease was flustered? Good he liked the idea and laughed causing Grell to pout "hehe I'm sorry kitten, it was just so tempting I had to" kissing her lightly on the lips as Grell chuckled "it's alright, you'll just have to make it up to me. OH! I don't think I paid you back for helping me the other day, is there anything I can do?" Her words sounded innocent but her expression said otherwise, tugging at her towel playfully he liked where the conversation was going "you could always give me a kiss?" He spoke in a deep mischievous tone "that I can do" Grell leaned forward as if to kiss him but instead bit his nose again, payback time "doesn't mean I will though" with a quick movement of her arm she tugged at the towel along the Undertaker's waist and pulled it off him causing him to fall off of the bed. "Oops have a nice trip" she laughed loudly at her success as she ran down the stairs into the parlor.

(The long awaited chapter and as an apology I'll upload the next one straight away :3 let me know what you guys think in the comments, it's greatly appreciated! Xx)