Part 9: Scream My Name

An animalistic urge washed over the man as those words slipped through her lips pushed him over the edge, instinct took over immediately like a wild animal as he roughly grabbed her already bruised hips to pull her closer and capture those plump red lips once again, this time in pure hunger and lust. Grell squirmed under his touch, feeling the hot liquid between her thighs as her senses are hightened by the fabric covering her eyes 'this is torture!' She thought to herself as she tugged on the cuffs to get his attention. It worked.
Pulling away from the kiss he looked down at her with eyes clouded with lust and dominance, loving the fact that she was vulnerable and completely at his mercy, 'hm since it is a punishment game...I think I'll torture her just a little bit more' he smirked at the thought and slid himself off of her backing away to watch her reaction, enjoying the look of disappointment and confusion that was showing on her face, "oi you cheeky old git! I hope you're not planning on just leaving me like this!" Her voice sounded annoyed and more than a little frustrated, hehe oops.
Undertaker thought for a second, wondering what he could do to her next, then he found something. "No no, I'm just getting something kitten..." his tone had changed, sounding mischievous and Grell feared what he might do next, however her thoughts were interupted as she felt what seemed like pure hot liquid pool onto her stomach causing her to arch and cry out a breathy moan at the sudden pain, it was quite arousing for her, "what the....fuck...was that?" She spoke through pants and ragged breathes "hehe that was candle wax my dear, did it suprise you?" Did it suprise her... hell yeah it did, not that she was complaining. The crazed lunatic has a sadistic grin plastered on his face, clearly enjoying her reactions and pained moans.
The wax felt hot on her soft sweat covered skin, crying out at every drop and becoming a squirming mess. The Undertaker smirked and leaned into her ear, gently nibbling the lobe "beg for me Grell", she couldn't take it anymore, she just wanted his dick inside her already. "Please..." she whispered, still panting from before "please fuck me undie", he knew he had her.
With a grin he straddled her again using his nails to chip off the bits of now solid wax, she shuddered under his touch, "since you asked so deliciously my dear" the words rolled off his tongue almost like a purr as he used his knee to roughly but swiftly spread the woman's legs and position himself at her now dripping entrance.
Grell gasped at the contact for she could not see him and wrapped her legs around his waist, egging him on further as a growl emitted form his throat. Oh he could not wait to screw this woman's brains out. Leaning his waist so his rock hard member was grinding against her soaking heat, he chuckled at the look of frustration and impatience her face, the grinding sent sensual shocks through her body and she bucked her hips. "Ughn stop teasing... just fuck me already you sadistic prick". That was all the motivation he needed, "hehe can't even control your urges, you are a naughty girl", with one hard thrust he inserted himself.
She gasped at the intrusion but quickly a loud moan escaped her throat as he began thrusting roughly, but agonisingly slow. The redhead bit her lip at the friction she was feeling "uhn, undie... faster" her voice was a harsh whisper as she arched her back pushing further onto his dick. Undertaker felt he too needed to speed up so he complied, grabbing her hips and pushing her up to the headboard thrusting deeply into her, he felt her walls close in on his member increasing the pleasure for both of them "nhn Grell..." letting the lust take over as he pounded into her mercilessly, Grell in turn was now a moaning mess as she felt a familiar coil in her lower abdomen. Determined not to lose just yet she dug her red nails into her palms and bit her lip til it bled. 'So she's holding out' undertaker thought as he moaned into her ear bringing her all the closer to her orgasm, "I believe it is time for you to scream dear kitten" and scream she would. Grabbing onto Grell's ass he slapped it roughly and rammed into her, G-spot with each movement sending waves of pure pleasure through her as she could feel her release, toes curling in the process "Ah under...Undertak....UNDIE!!"
She threw her head back as she moaned, practically screaming his name as she came onto the man's length, "uhhn Grell!" With a few more thrusts Undertaker came also, their juices mixing and a layer of sweat covering their bodies.
Breathing heavily he pulled out and Grell's legs felt like jelly as she dropped back onto the bed and panted from their "activities". "Well...you definitely made me scream" her voice was hoarse and husky from her orgasm, "hehe I noticed" he knew she would, he'd been wanting to do that since the phantomhive party in the beginning. He smiled to himself remembering that night as he undid the cuffs, now free she removed the blindfold and cupped his cheek kissing him sweetly on the lips "I hope this wasn't just a one time thing dear... I feel I should let you keep and dominate me more often" like she had much of a choice, she was his and his alone. "Hehe maybe you should love" he said as he trailed his thumb over the red bruises he left on her neck "and I do not do one night stands" he may be reaper with particular tastes and preferences in the bedroom but he was definitely not a 'player', if anything he was an old fashioned gentleman. Smiling he took the cuffs and blindfold placing them back in the bedside drawer before climbing into the bed and pulling the covers over them both, Grell giggled "thats good then because you'll definitely be seeing me again, hehe we'll have to shower again in the morning as well" "hehe I look forward to it...on both counts". A sigh of content left Grell's lips as she rested her head on his shoulder letting sleep claim them both.

(An: finally updated! *flops* I'm so sorry it took so long guys, in fact its been months! I'm a terrible person. I've had so much going on and I honestly had no clue how to end the lemon but it is now finished and I hope you guys enjoy it, sorry the ending is terrible.

I just want to say a huge thank you to all my readers, you actually helped build my confidence in writing! And I love you all for it <3 leave a comment about what you think or vote if you like it means a lot to me! Thanks guys xxx)