Chapter 29

Tswalo

Thobile: mama

Me: hmmm

Thobile: pee pee

*****I carried her to the bathroom and let her pee and carried her back to her ward. They moved her to the children's side. So there were a lot of toys, bright colours and all that says kids. While playing with barbie dolls the door swung open. I looked at it and saw someone I never thought I'd see anytime soon. What is he doing here? When did he get out? He looked horrible with wounds and bruises all over his face and arms. ****

Muzi: wenzeni ingane yam? (what did you do to my child?)

Me: Muzi please get out

Muzi: she's also my daughter. I have every right you have to be here

Me: she's my daughter, please leave

Muzi: Tintswalo how did she get here

Me: it was a mistake okay

Muzi: what kind of a mother are you?

Me: don't you dare say that. I am a good mother. I said it was a mistake.

Muzi: where is my son

Me: doesn't he go to school?

Muzi: hey nana

****Thobile doesn't recognize this face at all I see. She looked at him with no smile or anything. Then she looked at me. I smiled at her.****

Muzi: what did you do to her?

Me: nothing. You almost killed Kagiso and so you went to prision for that.

****he kept quiet.****

Thobile: Dada!

****she screamed. Her face lit up. We looked at who was at the door and it was Kagiso. He walked in with a raised eyebrow.****

Muzi: ohhh so yini you guys were busy fucking and burnt my child.

Kagiso: ey get out please

****Kagiso looked and sounded tired. I mean he has been gone since 10am. It's now 4pm. He came to me and kissed my forehead.****

Muzi: hehe wena Tswalo you're busy playing happy family with my children, enjoy while it lasts

Me: what are you going to do?

Muzi: get ready to hear from my lawyer

Me: you better not dare me

Muzi: I am not. I am taking my kids

Kagiso: Muzi get out

****he said and then yawned. He was soo calm for a person who doesn't like Muzi. Muzi walked out. Kagiso kissed Thobile's forghead and they had their conversation that they only understand. ****

Kagiso: I am discharging her now, I don't trust that guy.

Me: okay

Kagiso: don't worry

Me: how did he get out so soon?

Kagiso: parole. He was panel beated in prision and managed to get parole

Me: ohh

Kagiso: let me get her discharge papers. Get her ready

Me: and the boys?

Kagiso: they'll spend one more night at Kamo's house

Me: ohh okay.

*****he left and I got Thobile ready. He came back and I signed the papers then my baby was discharged. I texted my mom and told her about her progress. Then I called Koketso worried about him.****