Chapter 49

Tswalo

****how brave is she to kidnap my son. I know Koketso is her son but no he's mine too. I got out of bed and Kagiso wasn't here. I looked at the time and it was 9am. I made the bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and made myself clean. I got out and wore leggings with a long t-shirt. I tied my straight up and brushed it. I applied Vaseline on my lips and took my phone with. I got downstairs and found Martha cleaning the sitting room. *****

Me: hello ma

Martha: hey. Are you fine?

Me: yeah.

Martha: your breakfast is in the microwave

Me: thank you.

***I went into the kitchen and opened the microwave. I ate my food and called Kagiso. ****

Kagiso: baby

Me: hi

Kagiso: is everything okay? Is the baby fine?

Me: I'm fine Kagiso, is there any progress?

Kagiso: no, not yet.

*****I sighed and switched off my phone. I am trying not to be too stressed because I don't want to lose this baby as well. I went upstairs to the library and decided on reading a book. My phone disturbed me from a wonderful book. I looked at it and it Saseka.*****

Me: hi

Saseka: Tswalo he's dying

Me: who?

Saseka: Mongezi

*****she cried in the background. I closed my eyes and felt my own tears leave my eyes. *****

Me: I'm soo sorry

Saseka: my baby is dying. The doctors say if he doesn't wake up or there's no progress in the week then they'll have to switch off the machines

Me: they can't do that

Saseka: Tswalo I am running out of hope

Me: I'll help you okay, don't worry.

****she said thanks and dropped the call. I dialed my varsity friends number, Thato.****

Thato: am I dreaming

Me: no you not

Thato: wow what did I do to deserve a call from Tintswalo who has distanced herself from everyone

Me: come on Thato

Thato: mmmh. How are you doing?

Me: I'm fine. Uhmm can you pop in a favour

Thato: yeah

Me: please send me numbers of a private investigator.

Thato: what for

Me: Thato please

Thato: hmm okay then. I'll send them to you.

Me: thank you

Thato: how about we do lunch someday

Me: yeah. I'll tell you when

Thato: sure

*****I hung up and threw my head back on the comfortable lazy chair. I opened whatsapp and Thato had sent me the number. I texted it and told them that we had to meet. The number called me immediately*****

Me: hello

PI: Miss Maringa, I saw your message

Me: uhmm yes, can we meet today at Tswalo's so that we can discus this?